Sony Playstation Vita

Started by shadowDOESrock, January 28, 2011, 02:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on February 11, 2012, 07:57:33 AM
I only bought the Wii for SSBB...
Not the brightest move IMO. I got the Wii for a bunch of games, games i still play today and games i havent gotten but still want

Quote from: windlessusher on February 11, 2012, 07:57:33 AM
And why get 3G? Isn't that what phones are for?

Guess they want to give the message that smartphones are not the only ones capable of 3G. And it could be useful.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 11, 2012, 08:00:46 AM
Guess they want to give the message that smartphones are not the only ones capable of 3G. And it could be useful.
But why would you want anything other than a phone with 3G, I mean are you really gonna want to play competetive multiplayer while your on the road and constantly moving, or standing in a line when ur turn is soon?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Supersonic196

Quote from: windlessusher on February 11, 2012, 02:46:31 PM
But why would you want anything other than a phone with 3G, I mean are you really gonna want to play competetive multiplayer while your on the road and constantly moving, or standing in a line when ur turn is soon?
I think they're trying to appeal to CoD fanboys and, well,
Quote from: jkid101094 on February 10, 2012, 11:32:55 AM
"Hey, guys. Let's take the PSP, add most of the DS's features to it, add something stupid that doesn't belong on a video game system *cough*GPS*cough* and sell it to prepubescent brats so they can call people faggots over Black OPs even on the go!"
There are just too many people that need to be called names in a childish manner these days. I'm glad Sony is helping us solve this serious issue in our society. Now we can be bigots on the go! -slapped-

3G is a stupid thing to shove into a handheld. It's almost as if it's in there just so they can remind us that the competition doesn't have it. And having more features, regardless of what those features are seems to be a selling point for sony.

Eh?

3G only increases the expenses to make the make system, due to the licensing involved with distributing a 3G enabled device, deals with 3G providers ect. Which in turn bloats the price of the handheld.
For shame Sony. For shame.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 15, 2012, 12:08:12 PM
I think they're trying to appeal to CoD fanboys and, well,There are just too many people that need to be called names in a childish manner these days. I'm glad Sony is helping us solve this serious issue in our society. Now we can be bigots on the go! -slapped-

3G is a stupid thing to shove into a handheld. It's almost as if it's in there just so they can remind us that the competition doesn't have it. And having more features, regardless of what those features are seems to be a selling point for sony.

Eh?

3G only increases the expenses to make the make system, due to the licensing involved with distributing a 3G enabled device, deals with 3G providers ect. Which in turn bloats the price of the handheld.
For shame Sony. For shame.

the CoD Crowd would never buy CoD on a Handheld. They've tried before and always failed.

As for 3G, all the current games with multiplayer fuctions dont support 3G 'cause its not powerful enough.
3G is only for Webbrowsing, Updates and the GPS Data-Downloads.
Also, GPS is something sony puts in EVERYTHING. The New Walkmans & Cameras have GPS aswell.

Also, just buy the Wi-Fi Version if you dont need it and shut up n' enjoy.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 16, 2012, 06:15:30 AM
Also, just buy the Wi-Fi Version if you dont need it and shut up n' enjoy.
I'm just conserned on the cash they could be saving if they dropped the 3G foolishness =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay