Sony Playstation Vita

Started by shadowDOESrock, January 28, 2011, 02:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on September 30, 2011, 06:57:29 AM
...you accelerate with X on GT, not the triggers?
Fun fact= Before using the triggers was even the ideal way to play racers, people actually used to use the analog sticks.

But yes, you could do that, too. Wasn't very effective unless you were just pretty much full or half accelerating though.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: *Tana on September 30, 2011, 10:18:04 AM
Fun fact= Before using the triggers was even the ideal way to play racers, people actually used to use the analog sticks.

But yes, you could do that, too. Wasn't very effective unless you were just pretty much full or half accelerating though.

<-- plays videogames since genesis-times

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on September 30, 2011, 06:57:29 AM
...you accelerate with X on GT, not the triggers?
It's the default actually...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Sony has announced that all the awesomeness of getting all your UMD PSP Titles to PSP Vita will not be possible in America.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 07, 2012, 09:57:30 AM
Sony has announced that all the awesomeness of getting all your UMD PSP Titles to PSP Vita will not be possible in America.

I feel bad for people in the above category.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on February 07, 2012, 09:57:30 AM
Wasn't getting one anyway. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

PSNGigoByte

I pre-ordered my 3G Vita about a month ago now.. £25 deposit down!
Seriously can not wait for it to come out.. I'll be standing outside the front door of GAME at 9am to pick my little bundle of joy up on the 22nd!

On a related..ish note - I can't wait to see what hacks they release for the blighter.. SEGA 32x emulation, please?!?o?

Hakudamashi

Is the Vita seeming less and less appealing the more it's revealed to anyone? or is it just me?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on February 10, 2012, 11:02:01 AM
Is the Vita seeming less and less appealing the more it's revealed to anyone? or is it just me?
I never found the Vita really appealing but that's because I'm a Nintendo fanboy.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: windlessusher on February 10, 2012, 11:02:01 AM
It looks like a psp with better graphics, and some awkward touch pad thing on the back... It's not just you.
To be fair... Nevermind, it really is kinda lame...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 10, 2012, 11:22:54 AM
It looks like a psp with better graphics, and some awkward touch pad thing on the back... It's not just you.
To be fair... Nevermind, it really is kinda lame...
And overpriced =U
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

"Hey, guys. Let's take the PSP, add most of the DS's features to it, add something stupid that doesn't belong on a video game system *cough*GPS*cough* and sell it to prepubescent brats so they can call people faggots over Black OPs even on the go!"

I understand that it's supposed to be an all-purpose machine but everything Sony has added has either been done recently or really doesn't need to be there.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 10, 2012, 11:32:55 AM
"Hey, guys. Let's take the PSP, add most of the DS's features to it, add something stupid that doesn't belong on a video game system *cough*GPS*cough* and sell it to prepubescent brats so they can call people faggots over Black OPs even on the go!"

I understand that it's supposed to be an all-purpose machine but everything Sony has added has either been done recently or really doesn't need to be there.
I don't want an all purpose machine, that's what smartphones are for, I want a gaming handheld powerful enough to take console experiences on the go
For as much sh*t as I gave the 3DS, at least it outshines the Vita in the 1 thing that's most important at launch, ALL the games of the previous gen can be played on it =/
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on February 10, 2012, 11:49:27 AM
I don't want an all purpose machine, that's what smartphones are for, I want a gaming handheld powerful enough to take console experiences on the go
For as much sh*t as I gave the 3DS, at least it outshines the Vita in the 1 thing that's most important at launch, ALL the games of the previous gen can be played on it =/
But you have to rebuy Gameboy games and GBA games can't be played at all.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 10, 2012, 11:50:58 AM
But you have to rebuy Gameboy games and GBA games can't be played at all.
But at least ALL NDS games are compatible, with PSVita, only a selected few PSP games are compatible, Sonic Rivals 1&2, FFVII Crisis Core are examples of incompatible PSP games, not to mention those that have UMDs are s.o.l.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay