Main Menu

Whats Your Theme Song?

Started by Hakudamashi, December 02, 2008, 03:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

This is a nice topic to bring back. I wish i could actually contribute to it but i dont have a theme song i could use. But i do wonder: Have any of you have any new songs to add to this collection of hits? Or have your opinions not changed since 2008?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on April 23, 2012, 02:21:52 PM
This is a nice topic to bring back. I wish i could actually contribute to it but i dont have a theme song i could use. But i do wonder: Have any of you have any new songs to add to this collection of hits? Or have your opinions not changed since 2008?
Thank you for bumping three year old topics, man. This topic is for fan characters, though. I can't remember where the personal theme song topic is.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 23, 2012, 09:36:09 PM
Thank you for bumping three year old topics, man. This topic is for fan characters, though. I can't remember where the personal theme song topic is.
Quote from: windlessusher on December 02, 2008, 03:06:57 PM
Hi there,you know me always talkin sh*t that makes no sense.But not this time
I'm here to ask you,if there is a song you've heard that preety much sums up YOU,we would like to hear it  ;D
ALSO
If you have any fan characters and you have a theme song for them put it here too  ;)
God I sounded annoying ._.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

When I made my first account, a lot of my post were deleted before I had this account. My post was deleted from here, but my theme is Supersonic by Bad Relgion for the forum. In real life, my theme is Endless Possibilities.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!