What's So Great About the Xbox 360 Anyway? >=U

Started by Hakudamashi, May 06, 2012, 12:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 06, 2012, 06:07:04 PM
If I recall, you could do that with the PS3, but the downside was you could'n't do anything else while it was on...I think...

there is no cross-game/app chat on the PS3 - and if there is, it has been added later. The Vita is able to that though.

You know, i'm actually a sony-snob - but i never got into purchasing a PS3.
I went into the store to buy one, but ultimately decided to buy a 360, just 'cause the controller is just that much more comfortable.
Then i wanted to buy one for the MMO Blade & Soul. But that game has vanished into the nothingness.

oh well.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 06, 2012, 06:15:50 PM
just 'cause the controller is just that much more comfortable.
It's the opposite with me, the wireless controller doesn't agree well with my fat hands.
Also the D-pad is absolute ass.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Your definition of a "PC" is what you know as a Windows PC. One usually with  x86 CPU architecture. (or x64)

Console Games are developed using devkits, on the hardware they're being developed on. They aren't designed to run on x86 architecture. And they do not run on PCs.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on May 06, 2012, 08:06:06 PM
Your definition of a "PC" is what you know as a Windows PC. One usually with  x86 CPU architecture. (or x64)

Console Games are developed using devkits, on the hardware they're being developed on. They aren't designed to run on x86 architecture. And they do not run on PCs.
Thanks for the clarification Ivo.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

PC has all the benefits of Xbox Live for free. It even comes with an internet browser.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on May 07, 2012, 08:49:45 AM
PC has all the benefits of Xbox Live for free. It even comes with an internet browser.
Except, for whatever reason, PC doesn't have Gears of War... But since there are like soo many other TPS for the PC...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 07, 2012, 08:58:48 AM
Except, for whatever reason, PC doesn't have Gears of War... But since there are like soo many other TPS for the PC...

'cause PC sales on the first one where complete ass, so they didnt bother with the sequels AND they wanted to focus their time on money on additional content instead.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 07, 2012, 09:32:42 AM
'cause PC sales on the first one were complete ass, so they didnt bother with the sequels AND they wanted to focus their time on money on additional content instead.
Alan Wake says hi.

But seriously though, what was wrong with the PC ver. of GoW 1?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 07, 2012, 10:05:45 AM

But seriously though, what was wrong with the PC ver. of GoW 1?

Nothing, really. Just that no one gave a fuck on the PC and it sold bad.
PC sales of most multi platform titles are complete ass on PC. The blame always goes to piracy.
Halo 2 on Xbox; 8million copies - Halo 2 on PC; 20'000 copies.  You get the idea.
In fact, most publishers hate the PC platform thanks to piracy.

Enter Steam & onLive (and some other services) to bring PC gaming to its glory...  ...and its actually working.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay