Main Menu

WWE2K15

Started by jkid101094, July 01, 2014, 02:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

It is, though I'm not sure if he's signed over to any other companies so at the very least all they had to do was pay him.

I am a little confused about the Legends in this game, though. Usually they tie into the story mode, but both of these rivalries are apparently really recent, so who could they possibly bring in as Legends?

Then again Hulk Hogan was already confirmed so they could just be throwing tradition out the window.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Roster reveal is live. Pretty much it's a 2-hour Q&A with the roster being revealed, presumably near the end.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Hey, the graphics aren't completely crap anymore

It must be weird being Yukes. Making Wrestling-Games about US-Wrestlers, while being located in Osaka.

Elija2

Quote from: Crystal Candy on September 22, 2014, 03:30:48 AM

Hey, the graphics aren't completely crap anymore
Really? I guess the entrances look alright, but the actual gameplay graphics look like shit. This is supposed to be next-gen?

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Elija2 on September 22, 2014, 07:30:43 AM
Really? I guess the entrances look alright, but the actual gameplay graphics look like shit. This is supposed to be next-gen?

Well, it looks majorly better than the last few
take that how you will.

It's still cross-gen too.