Main Menu

WWE2K15

Started by jkid101094, July 01, 2014, 02:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Let's hold him to his word. I swear if they remove any of the customization options from 2013 I'm going to scream.
The best part of these games is the creation aspect. They cannot screw that up.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Spoiler: It's going to be exactly like the last and he's simply going to chose the soundtrack.

jkid101094

Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 06, 2014, 12:04:23 AM
Spoiler: It's going to be exactly like the last and he's simply going to chose the soundtrack.
Spoiler: You're a moron.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 06, 2014, 06:14:09 AM

What a very deep and insightful reply. They did this 'I'm going to work in the game' with NBA, and it was just LeBorn chosing the Soundtrack.

jkid101094

Obviously you've never play a WWE game then. I doubt John Cena has any influence on the game at all considering the soundtrack usually consists of wrestler theme songs, but that's not the point.

There are obviously going to be differences. There were in 2k14. A new roster. A new slew of additions to the creation suite. Updates to WWE Universe mode. A new story mode and lord only knows which era they'll focus on this time, if any.

You should probably actually play the games before talking about them like an uneducated twat.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 06, 2014, 07:28:26 AM
Obviously you've never play a WWE game then. I doubt John Cena has any influence on the game at all considering the soundtrack usually consists of wrestler theme songs, but that's not the point.

There are obviously going to be differences. There were in 2k14. A new roster. A new slew of additions to the creation suite. Updates to WWE Universe mode. A new story mode and lord only knows which era they'll focus on this time, if any.

You should probably actually play the games before talking about them like an uneducated twat.

I stopped playing at Smackdown vs Raw 10.
What else is he going to do? Give gameplay input?

And yeah, blah blah, sports games changes.

And dont be such a cunt, for fucks sake.

jkid101094

Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 06, 2014, 07:37:17 AM
What else is he going to do? Give gameplay input?

And yeah, blah blah, sports games changes.

And dont be such a cunt, for fucks sake.
Nothing. He's just on the cover. Why in the hell would they let him into the dev room?

The WWE series really isn't your average sports series but whatever.

I could say the same to you.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 06, 2014, 07:41:36 AM
Nothing. He's just on the cover. Why in the hell would they let him into the dev room?

The WWE series really isn't your average sports series but whatever.

I could say the same to you.

I didnt start with the insults, calling you moron and uneducated twat.

He clearly says 'Im putting my own little touches to the game, I cant give away what I'm going to do, because it's a surprise' in that video you posted - It was the same thing with LeBron for NBA 2K, and there he just chose the OST.

jkid101094

Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 06, 2014, 07:48:34 AM
I didnt start with the insults, calling you moron and uneducated twat.
You pretty much did, but you were subtle about it.

Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 06, 2014, 07:48:34 AM
He clearly says 'Im putting my own little touches to the game, I cant give away what I'm going to do, because it's a surprise' in that video you posted - It was the same thing with LeBron for NBA 2K, and there he just chose the OST.
But recent WWE games don't have an original soundtrack, so unless he's bringing it back I don't see your point.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 06, 2014, 08:07:03 AM
You pretty much did, but you were subtle about it.

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 06, 2014, 06:14:09 AM
Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 06, 2014, 06:36:19 AM
What a very deep and insightful reply. They did this 'I'm going to work in the game' with NBA, and it was just LeBorn chosing the Soundtrack.
Quote from: jkid101094 on August 06, 2014, 07:28:26 AM

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 06, 2014, 08:07:03 AM
But recent WWE games don't have an original soundtrack, so unless he's bringing it back I don't see your point.

But what else do you suppose he's going to do? He's clearly doing something that's in-game as well, not just the cover. He says it himself.

jkid101094

Alright then. I guess I was a little too antsy, so I'm sorry. I thought you were trying to demean me but looking back at the topic I jumped to that conclusion too early.

Quote from: Crystal Candy on August 06, 2014, 08:18:50 AM
But what else do you suppose he's going to do? He's clearly doing something that's in-game as well, not just the cover. He says it himself.
It could be that he's the feature of the story mode, revolving around his career or something.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 06, 2014, 08:26:47 AM
Alright then. I guess I was a little too antsy, so I'm sorry. I thought you were trying to demean me but looking back at the topic I jumped to that conclusion too early.
It could be that he's the feature of the story mode, revolving around his career or something.

It's okayyy
Anyway, that would actually be really cool...

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

I wonder why they chose those two rivalries, of all things?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

It's interesting that CM Punk was given a prominent role in the game considering he's no longer at WWE.