Kingdom Hearts Protectors

Started by Gleech, January 12, 2009, 05:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

OOC: I still say this RP would work better with the world system if i had a forum to go with it :P but my parents want me to ask before i make a website... (long story...) and im afraid to sk my dad since im betting he'll say no... and my mom is saying i have to ask my dad, im like, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?! Cant you just answer me...?!"

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

lol, just go 4 it, if he says no, oh well

Xen: well... speak up, who are ya?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Light the Hedgehog

Tyson:...my name is Tyson...and you are....?

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Light the Hedgehog

Tyson: Xen, huh? nice to meet you.....

darkness shadow

Xen: nice to me you too... next time though, give us a bit of a warning
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Light the Hedgehog

Tyson: sorry about the Black whole thing. it's just one of my signiature abilities :P

Gleech

I made a site for the RP now:

z8.invisionfree.com/KH_Protectors/index.php?

I'll close this topic after people get the chance to see this post.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Light the Hedgehog

Dracoslythe

Quote from: windlessusher on January 12, 2009, 06:29:54 PM
YES,I can ttly do this  ;D nice setting btw awesome job  ;)

Name:Jaden Kuzo
Side:Keyblade Master
Description:He's a medium sized,guy,with a black long sleeve vest and black long plants,wearing a red coat with the symbol of a broken Cross with a cat sitting next to it.Wears white gloves and sometimes black shades,yellow skin,red orange spread out hair and carries his Keyblade on his belt.OH and he has black boots.And has a pouch to his right where he keeps Ebony.
Personality:He always acts as if nothing is troubling him,only focuses on the mission and destroys any enemy he sees.But in drastic situations,he'll help his friends...I mean "partners"and do what it takes to get them outta trouble
History:As a child,he wanted to know what his father was like,cause his father went to fight some kind of battle and never came back.Growing up,his mother allows him to go to the streets and sharpen his skills,so that when comes a time,he'll be able to help his dad in battle.One day he met a girl named Rosie,She admired hid determination to help others and wanted to help him get better and strengthen herself too.But on a tradgic day the sky turned dark,and his neighborhood was being lifted,When he came out,he noticed the only ones on the ascending land was him,Rosie and a strange black creatures.With his trusty gun Ebony given to him by his dad before he left,He tried to get rid of as many as he could,but in the end,the creatures managed to capture Rosie and break the island apart.As he fell from the land he heard a voice saying "Don't give up,you can save them....u have the mightiest weapon of all"He passed out.When he woke up,he realised he had a giant key in his hand.Being depressed about his loss,he decided to take a bounty hunting job,hoping to find Rosie and maybe his dad(Cliche I know)
Starting Area/World:Tranverse Town
Keyblade:Akimbo(Sorry Gleech,can't find a pic  :( but it looks like Tetsaiga from Inuyasha with the top part looking like the Fenrir.)
Powers:His Keyblade has the power to shapeshift into any bladed object with the same or more lenght than its original form
Magic User:Can only use Fira and Stop
TOTAL TOPIC BUMP.

Character:  *glomps Jaden*  MY RANDOM STRANGER HEROOOOOOOOOOO

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 02, 2009, 04:39:45 PM
TOTAL TOPIC BUMP.

Character:  *glomps Jaden*  MY RANDOM STRANGER HEROOOOOOOOOOO
now what did Jaden ever do to you?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Quote from: windlessusher on June 02, 2009, 04:49:10 PM
now what did Jaden ever do to you?
character:  HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS.  SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 02, 2009, 04:50:40 PM
character:  HE KILLED YOUR PARENTS.  SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD
wut?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Light the Hedgehog

Tyson: man....what the heck is going on?