Funniest and favourite school moments

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 24, 2009, 03:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

The day I dropped out. So the last day before 2010's winter break.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

raiseyourweapons

My school life is pretty crazy and most of them are one of those 'you had to have been there' moments but a couple of years ago our school owned a bunch of gas ovens. I once happened to have food tech and I remember going to check on the biscuits I was cooking to see if they were done but to see the whole back row of biscuits had caught fire. I pulled them out and ran to the front with them to which my teacher started going absolutely mental at me, questioning me as to why I can't cook anything simple while throwing them into the sink. No one has let me live in down since and I can honestly say I'm crap, I can't cook for the life of me.

Painful? I accidentally smashed a school window which hurt like hell.

jkid101094

Oh, there was also that time I pissed my pants in the school hallway and needed to go change. Good times. Good times.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

gamerdude260

I went to 2.

Funniest. When my friend had swimming trunks on and pants over them. He pulled his pants down and was walking in his trunks. (Lame boring school)

Painful: Getting a boot to the head from a jerk

karloskombat

my funniest: I was doing a science project, and was nervous, so i yelled out GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES AND GERMS THIS IS MY PROJECT OF SCIENCE! you could hear in the entire class laughing down the hall.

my most painful: I told my friend I can endure a very hard punch to the stomach. He punched me in the stomach. It took the  breath out of me. It hurt like getting hit in the B***s 20 times. But I said, Is that the best ya got? and laughed.