Sequel to Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors announced

Started by Proto_Blaze, August 25, 2011, 04:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on August 29, 2011, 10:54:14 AM
it would be epic if the 3ds version had puzzles where you had to close an eye to see something hidden
System exclusive puzzles?
That oughta tip people off...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

it would be epic if the 3ds version had puzzles where you had to close an eye to see something hidden
The screen is designed to project one image into each eye so, while it'd normally just go flat, I suppose that's possible...

Elija2

But that's the thing, the game is coming out for both 3DS and Vita. The games will likely have the same puzzles, so I don't see how they could do anything like that. The twist at the end of 999 was amazing, but in this game they'll probably have to do something that can be done on both systems.

That is, unless the differences between both versions is part of the twist...

Also, the writer of both games has a Twitter account. All Japanese though.

http://twitter.com/#!/uchikoshi

Tanassy

Also, doing that would not only differenciate both versions, but it'd force you to use 3D. That's a no-go.

Quote from: Elija2 on August 29, 2011, 11:06:24 AM
That is, unless the differences between both versions is part of the twist...
Wouldn't that be a little.. mean? It's like they're forcing you to get both games to fully get the story that way.
Unless I'm just not understanding

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana Rei Riko on August 29, 2011, 11:09:12 AM
Also, doing that would not only differenciate both versions, but it'd force you to use 3D. That's a no-go.
Wouldn't that be a little.. mean? It's like they're forcing you to get both games to fully get the story that way.
Unless I'm just not understanding
Hasn't it been done before though?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on August 30, 2011, 07:36:58 PM
Um, the second thing you said
If it has, I've avoided it. Because I don't wanna buy two nearly identical games just to get one small twist in the story.

Proto_Blaze

Hey as you guys know I am addicted to this series... soooooo... I wanted to be the first to post this

!

For those who can't understand what they are saying... here is the trailer in a nutshell

Sigma gets kidnapped and wakes up next to Phi. They escape the room and meet the others who introduce themselves and tell them of the Elevators. Zero pops out to welcome them. The watches work in a way where you play in pairs. The two rotating options were "help" and "Betray". If you betray, you get some of their points and vice versa. If you each help, you get one point. if you each betray, nothing happens. (from my understanding and previously viewed info.) if your watch point hits 0... you die... if it hits 9... you make it out alive. Thats about all thats needed to know from the trailer to understand whats going on.

Here is a crap load of info about the game
http://www.siliconera.com/tag/extreme-escape-adventure-good-people-die/

Supersonic196

I liked the part with the upside down Chinese rabbit inside a generic computer like interior. :3

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: supersonic196 on December 14, 2011, 12:06:21 PM
I liked the part with the upside down Chinese rabbit inside a generic computer like interior. :3

indeed >_>

Elija2

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/11/04/extreme-escape-adventure-the-cliffs-notes-explanation/

What I gather from this...999 SPOILERS

Alice (All-Ice?) and Clover are in this game.
The game is set one year after 999.
Alice met Clover one year ago, so it was Alice at the end of 999.

This info may be wrong though. I don't want to spoil anymore of this game for me.