Super Mario Bros 4 (Wii U)

Started by Gilly, April 20, 2012, 05:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

The site registration.. Super Mario 4..

The fact that NSMB 2/Mii are both confirmed titles already and have no "4" or even a relative "4" in them
The fact that Miyamoto wanted to remake SMW... the fact that SMW was called SMB4 in Japan..

The fact that the Super Mario Land series is also yet to have a 4th entry..

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 22, 2012, 07:13:17 AM
1+1=2

"Fuck this is just totally obvious"

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 22, 2012, 06:42:18 PM
The site registration.. Super Mario 4..

The fact that NSMB 2/Mii are both confirmed titles already and have no "4" or even a relative "4" in them
The fact that Miyamoto wanted to remake SMW... the fact that SMW was called SMB4 in Japan..

The fact that the Super Mario Land series is also yet to have a 4th entry..

"Fuck this is just totally obvious"

I knew what he meant, you dick. I had never heard of NSMB Mii (which no one has provided the slightest bit of proof to it's existence) and a site name is just a site name. There is no 4 in the name but that doesn't mean the name couldn't have been changed. Hell, is there any proof to that site name rumor? If Super Mario World is Super Mario Bros. 4 in Japan then if this WiiU game is SMB4 then what the fuck will it be called in Japan? Why suddenly change the name in America from Super Mario World to Super Mario Bros. 4? You forget that the rumor says NoA registered this site, not plan ol' Nintendo.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 22, 2012, 06:49:54 PM
I knew what he meant, you dick. I had never heard of NSMB Mii (which no one has provided the slightest bit of proof to it's existence) and a site name is just a site name. There is no 4 in the name but that doesn't mean the name couldn't have been changed. Hell, is there any proof to that site name rumor? If Super Mario World is Super Mario Bros. 4 in Japan then if this WiiU game is SMB4 then what the fuck will it be called in Japan? Why suddenly change the name in America from Super Mario World to Super Mario Bros. 4? You forget that the rumor says NoA registered this site, not plan ol' Nintendo.

Lol.. remember Super Mario 2?

Like I said, it could be a remake or a "Land" title. While a Land universe title is unlikely on a home console you can't really deny it's possibility. And goddamn it, NSMB 2 is NOT Super Mario 4... if it was, Nintendo's announcement would have been followed up with a reveal of that site. No no, there's still something coming.. and it's most likely going to be a new game.

See, Nintendo was also stating that they were working on a "completely original" Mario game... it would indeed be fitting that this "True" sequel would come under the name "Super Mario 4". Think about what SMB 3 did to the Mario formula.. and what SMW did to that.. those were true Mario sequels. Super Mario world was Super Mario Bros. 4 during it's development and released as a subtitle of said game in Japan.  But to avoid leaving the rest of the world in confusion.. this name would fit, even to them.

It's true we don't now what "Super Mario 4" is going to be.. but it's pretty fucking obvious it isn't any game we know about already.
There's also the chance that it's just a big tease.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 22, 2012, 06:49:54 PM

NSMB Mii was presented at E3 i think, i saw the trailer :D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Quote from: Jordan teh echidna on April 27, 2012, 10:46:11 AM
NSMB Mii was presented at E3 i think, i saw the trailer :D
That was a tech-demo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 27, 2012, 10:48:58 AM
That was a tech-demo.

The name was confirmed though, i can't remember where i heard it... :0
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 27, 2012, 10:48:58 AM
That was a tech-demo.

More of a Demo than a "Tech-demo", and the name WAS confirmed, with the title being "Discussed for full release"