Main Menu

The disaster in 2012

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, October 10, 2009, 05:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

ok read this shit before you go all out, this is not the actual 2012 prediction, tis something else, what happened was a nuclear explosion and only certain people survived these groups of people are supposed to find other survivors and a place where none of the radiation hit.
You may use Yourself, and if you want, one of your Fc's.

Name:

Bio (not needed but recommended):

Weapon (if any):

specialization (what are you good at):

Pets (if any):

here is my form

Name:Madison

Bio (not needed but recommended):Madison is a British girl (basically me, but with a British ascent xD) but grew up most of her life in America, though when this horrible thing in 2012 happened her parents died, and she was one of the handful of survivors

Weapon (if any):Sun staff, a metal staff used for magic, if the sun is out. it is a light purple staff that can be compacted to fit in her pocket, the handle is light purple though the top has a sun decoration, the decoration absorbs the sunlight in order to "conduct" the magic

specialization (what are you good at):Madison is very good at cooking,baking, and can be a very good leader at times.

Pets (if any): Madison has a golden retriever named golden, golden is another one of the handful of the survivors.

Now, none of this

Name:text *action*

I want this (please bold if it aint too much trouble too )

Madison Looked around and noticed a puddle of green liquid, "Better not touch this... might be a bit dangerous" She stated and walked toward the others.

Light the Hedgehog

why am i not suprised. i'm not joining this 'cuz i think the 2012 thing is very dumb.

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on October 10, 2009, 05:34:58 AM
why am i not suprised. i'm not joining this 'cuz i think the 2012 thing is very dumb.
no it's not the same thing, the ACTUAL 2012 thing is wayyy different than this, i just thought it would be a bit funny if i used 2012 as the year, :P

Tanassy

name:Josh
bio:australian boy who lived in WA all his life, disaster destroyed his home as he was flying in a plane.(lucky). now he wants to see if hes the only 1
weapon:twin smgs he salvaged as well as xtended clips yay :)
specs:supa fast reloading and good agility
no pets

Jordan teh Echidna

Name: Shownic

Bio: Shownic is a British Hog, light blue, with red gloves. He grew up living in Britain and he was convinced that something bad would happen in the year 2012. He tried warning his parents but they thought he was crazy and didnt't listen. On the following years, when he was independent, he started making an underground shelter, huge. He survived the 2012 disaster along with others...but sadly his parents and friends..all died T_T.

Weapon: nothing yet

Specialization: Very creative and intelligent, fast too, and funny.

Pets: Had a black labrador, 3 months, had to stay with parents so met a bad fate T_T
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 10, 2009, 05:41:48 AM
Name: Shownic

Bio: Shownic is a British Hog, light blue, with red gloves. He grew up living in Britain and he was convinced that something bad would happen in the year 2012. He tried warning his parents but they thought he was crazy and didnt't listen. On the following years, when he was independent, he started making an underground shelter, huge. He survived the 2012 disaster along with others...but sadly his parents and friends..all died T_T.

Weapon: nothing yet

Specialization: Very creative and intelligent, fast too, and funny.

Pets: Had a black labrador, 3 months, had to stay with parents so met a bad fate T_T
dont forget you have to use yourself too, though shownic can stay!

Jordan teh Echidna

Name: Jordan Crownshaw

Bio: He heard the rumours from Shownic, he decided to tag along with him and survived too. He had no family so he had no one to mourn for.

Weapon: Crowbar (FTW)

specialization: Same as Shownic 8)

pets: none
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 10, 2009, 06:04:33 AM
Name: Mikey

Bio: He heard the rumours from Shownic, he decided to tag along with him and survived too. He had no family so he had no one to mourn for.

Weapon: Crowbar (FTW)

specialization: same as shownic

pets: none
mkay, thats good, your in but lemme wait for several other people before we start

Tanassy

Gleech

Jordan, your name is NOT mikey >.> lol

Name: Alexander S. J. (Not showin my last name! >:O), Alex for short

Bio: Alex is 5'3", american 12 years old, and weighs about 86 lb. (He's light), and has blond, going brown, long (For a guy) hair. His knuckles are cracked from being dry, and dried blood comes from them. He wears a black short sleeved shirt, thats a little big on him. His pants are dark blue, with white stripes going down the sides of both legs. His feet aren't too small, or big, he also wears white and red shoes (No, NOT like Sonics... my shoes ARE actually white and red). He was greatly affected by the massive nuclear blasts, and he's still in shock from it. His family is gone, and his friends are too, forcing him to make new friends in an unfamiliar territory. He wants to understand what happened, but he can't, even if he tried. His family's death killed him on the inside, forcing him to be depressed at times. His home was destroyed, and whats left of it is rubble. He hides in the rubble, and is planning an underground tunnel system to connect to an underground base, in case of another attack.

Weapon: His own fists.

specialization: Computers, and technology.

Pets: None, his cat died.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tanassy

Jordan teh Echidna

wut? i know it isn't...you must be reading quotes wrong...Elana...you changed my post >:C

lol
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Nightshade the hedgehog

ok

name:michael the hedgehog

bio:a new divided hedgehog that when he gets to nice or too angry or both his mystical powers are unleashed

weapon:things he finds or his powers

specialization:every thing

pets:none
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Quote from: michael the hedgehog on October 10, 2009, 09:17:12 AM
ok

name:michael the hedgehog

bio:a new divided hedgehog that when he gets to nice or too angry or both his mystical powers are unleashed

weapon:things he finds or his powers

specialization:every thing

pets:none
everything in bold is wrong and you need to have yourself as a character too

And please follow the rules i have had trouble with you in the past with that

No god modding eaither, which is the stuff in bold

You have to have more info for michael too, not enough, and "everything" for a specilization is god modding DX