Death Egg rising

Started by ChaosDazer, October 11, 2009, 03:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicFan47

OOC: Thanks Gleech, that'd be awesome. Now, where were we...Oh yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elvin jogged up, carrying a small item. "Oh, joy," he gasped. "I found other survivors." He collapsed to his knees; the dead bird he was carrying fell to the ground.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

darkness shadow

OOC: thats the same for me i take it
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

OOC: Yeah, and supersonik. But remember, if Chaos comes back, and says you CAN'T be in the roleplay, then he makes the final decision.

Arrow saw the person in the distance fall to his knees. Curious, Arrow decided to help. Arrow quickly ran over, and held out his hand for the stranger to grab, "Need some help?" he asked, smiling.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum appeared in the area and saw arrow and the others "huh? hey, other guys YO, NEED A HAND!?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

SonicFan47

Alvin looked up at Arrow and Aurum. "Yeah, thanks." He bent down and picked up the small dead bird. He took a quick glance around and saw Fireyo roasting leaves. "You guys want some? I know it's not that big of a catch, but I think it would go well with the leaves," he said with a chuckle.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Gleech

Arrow shook his head and hands, "No thanks.. I can wait awhile," he said, almost laughing as he did so.

darkness shadow

aurum used chaos control to arrow "i was kinda hoping the super market survived... but alas, so how did you guys survive? i was coincidently in space beating a bad guy till he was pulp..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Arrow looked behind him and saw Aurum, "I dunno'," he said, turning his head back to face forward, "All I remember is there being a big flash... I fell to the ground, and when I woke up, everything looked like this."

darkness shadow

aurum looked around at the barren land "how long till we run out of oxygen you bet?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"..A few weeks...?" Arrow said, looking around, "There must be SOME plant life, somewhere... Maybe on the other side of the planet...?" Arrow hoped.

darkness shadow

aurum looked up "and hopefully a supermarket" he joked "well there's only one way to find out, isn't there?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

" Hmm. Nova said. Wonder what they're up to. he said as he followed them.

ChaosDazer

I still rule this topic. I just wont be on other forums on wont be as active here. So, yeah, gleech is leader.
--------------------
Fireyo turned around.

"Hey, don't you guys wanna eat first? I mean, saving the planet can wait a while right?"
witty sig caption

Kirby

"Fireyo?! Oh no!  He can't discover my plans!"

Gleech

Quote from: ChaosDazer on October 17, 2009, 02:32:04 AM
I still rule this topic. I just wont be on other forums on wont be as active here. So, yeah, gleech is leader.
--------------------
Fireyo turned around.

"Hey, don't you guys wanna eat first? I mean, saving the planet can wait a while right?"
OOC: K. :)

-----------------------
Arrow listened to his stomach grumble as he heard the word, 'eat', "Um..." he said in a tempted kind of tone, "I guess I could eat, just a little, before heading off on a new adventure..."