Death Egg rising

Started by ChaosDazer, October 11, 2009, 03:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Fireyo layed the cooked leafs on the floor.

"Right. grubs up. Pick up a leaf and stuff your gob!"
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum looked at the leaves "not my idea of food, but guess if it's ok for giraffes, it's ok for us" he went and picked a leaf "so uuhh... what do leaves taste like?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

" Hey guys. Mind if I join you?" I'm STARVING!

darkness shadow

aurum looked around " uhh... sure, if it's ok with the others that is..."
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"Sure," Arrow said, not really in his head at the time. Leaves looked pretty tasty at the moment. He quickly picked one up and stuffed it in his mouth, savoring every moment it was in there. "Tastes like..." Arrow said in a dreamish tone, "Fried chicken," his mouth watered at the thought of fried chicken, sadly he knew he couldn't take more, because of the others. Quickly, a thought popped in his head, "Wait," he said, snapping out of his food craving, "If there are leaves, shouldn't there be... Fireyo, where'd you get these?" asked Arrow, quickly as he could.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

"of a tree" joked aurum "possibly managed to escape the blast with the wind"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Kirby

* Picks up leaf* Lucky i bought some Flav-o sauce *Takes out sauce and puts on leaf* Mmm....

So, where we off to?

Gleech

"We're- hey where'd you get that sauce...? Bah! Never mind. We first need to find plant life, to reproduce it so we don't die," Arrow looked at the leaves, "Could there possibly be seeds in these?"

Kirby

Quote from: Gleech on October 17, 2009, 05:48:59 AM
"We're- hey where'd you get that sauce...? Bah! Never mind. We first need to find plant life, to reproduce it so we don't die," Arrow looked at the leaves, "Could there possibly be seeds in these?"

Let me use Genesis and find out. * Uses*

Yep. There are seeds. Now all we need is water...

darkness shadow

OOC: seeds do not grow in the leaves lol, and there's no power for a gemesis or anything

aurum looked at arrow "seeds don't grow in leaves, they'd be in fruit and pinecones and other things that fall of trees"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Quote from: darkness shadow on October 17, 2009, 07:15:23 AM
OOC: seeds do not grow in the leaves lol, and there's no power for a gemesis or anything

aurum looked at arrow "seeds don't grow in leaves, they'd be in fruit and pinecones and other things that fall of trees"
OOC: Dude... this is Mobius... lol. Also, *stretches* it's nice to roleplay again.

"Well when your hungry, you think odd things," Arrow replied, "Well there must be some kind of fruit... I mean if the blast didnt burn everything, we might still have a chance. As long as we plant, a plant... we have a chance of survival."

Kirby

I see a root! Where there's a root, there's a tree! C'mon!

Gleech

"Um..." Arrow said, looking at it, "That's dead," he said as he pulled out a dead root from the ground, "But nice try on that part,"

Kirby

Well our 1st priority is water. If we can find water, it will lead us to it's source. Witch maybe  has trees...

*Takes out porta-Shovels* Start digging! I'm losing oxygen!

darkness shadow

aurum looked at him digging "this guy seems rather weird... all the water round here would of evaporated, don't worry though, it will hopefully rain round here... hey arrow, want to go see whether we can find something further a field?"
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D