I have a quick question for all who know me

Started by Gleech, October 15, 2009, 03:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Meaning that if you post something like, "Well, I really don't know you.", It'll be deleted.

You know how sometimes you look up to someone and crave their opinion on something? Well I wanted to ask if any of you guys do that to me. I've been curious lately, how people take my opinion on roleplaying or art (computer art, like sigs).

If you just think of it as another opinion, that's ok. I've just really wanted to know the answer.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

SonicFan47

Quick Question! I Love quick questions!
*reads*
...*re-reads*
Wait, what?
I don't quite understand what you're asking.
Could you re-word the question for the slow-minded such as myself?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on October 15, 2009, 04:56:44 PM
Quick Question! I Love quick questions!
*reads*
...*re-reads*
Wait, what?
I don't quite understand what you're asking.
Could you re-word the question for the slow-minded such as myself?
When I make an opinion on something like, lets say a signature, does it mean anything to you (Not just  directly talking to you, SonicFan47, I'm re-phrasing the question)? Or is it just another opinion to you?

SonicFan47

Quote from: Gleech on October 15, 2009, 04:58:46 PM
When I make an opinion on something like, lets say a signature, does it mean anything to you (Not just  directly talking to you, SonicFan47, I'm re-phrasing the question)? Or is it just another opinion to you?
Oh, okay. I gotcha!

It depends. For what you mentioned above (RPing and Art), your opinion does have some value.
It's not that I'd change minor flaws on a sig for input, but I would take advice that you have for me to improve in those areas.

Now, for something random (like...if I were looking to purchase a car, for example), your opinion might have less value.

So yes, your opinion does have meaning to me, but not on everything.

I hope I said that clearly... :-\
Sig attempt #7!

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on October 15, 2009, 05:14:07 PM
Oh, okay. I gotcha!

It depends. For what you mentioned above (RPing and Art), your opinion does have some value.
It's not that I'd change minor flaws on a sig for input, but I would take advice that you have for me to improve in those areas.

Now, for something random (like...if I were looking to purchase a car, for example), your opinion might have less value.

So yes, your opinion does have meaning to me, but not on everything.

I hope I said that clearly... :-\
Well, really what I'm asking is does it have a higher value than other opinions? Like...

Let's say you love basketball (or something). And a famous basketball player complimented you on your basketball skills. Well, that opinion is a higher one than your average person's opinion (In your mind), correct?

Do you feel that way when I say my opinion on something (Art, roleplaying)?

SonicFan47

Quote from: Gleech on October 15, 2009, 06:04:42 PM
Well, really what I'm asking is does it have a higher value than other opinions? Like...

Let's say you love basketball (or something). And a famous basketball player complimented you on your basketball skills. Well, that opinion is a higher one than your average person's opinion (In your mind), correct?

Do you feel that way when I say my opinion on something (Art, roleplaying)?
Again, it depends on what. Yes, your opinion means more to me than the average person on art or roleplaying, but not on everything.
Sig attempt #7!

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on October 15, 2009, 06:57:47 PM
Again, it depends on what. Yes, your opinion means more to me than the average person on art or roleplaying, but not on everything.
Yes, I know. But I've never been the person people look up to on anything. I was just wondering if anyone feels that way about me in art or roleplaying.

annoyinglad

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)