darknight

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

Quote from: darknight on October 15, 2009, 06:10:30 PM
IT IS BORING!
no it's not, with the right stuff you can have a whale of a time *is refering to rickrolls and other stuff*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

darknight

Quote from: darkness shadow on October 15, 2009, 06:53:49 PM
no it's not, with the right stuff you can have a whale of a time *is refering to rickrolls and other stuff*
I HAVE NO FRIENDS ON IT (only 3 friends but it is boring) SO MSN PLUS IS LIKE HELLS GATE GO IN IT AND YOU GET BORED ADN YOU CAN NEVER RETERN!

Gleech

Quote from: darknight on October 15, 2009, 07:07:51 PM
I HAVE NO FRIENDS ON IT (only 3 friends but it is boring) SO MSN PLUS IS LIKE HELLS GATE GO IN IT AND YOU GET BORED ADN YOU CAN NEVER RETERN!
...Can never return?! Yes you can! Its called DELETING THE PROGRAM o-o

And if you were a little nicer to people on the forum, maybe you'd have more friends on messenger.

Also, when I got messenger, the only friends I had, were my family, but now, I have over 30. It just takes time.

darknight

Quote from: Gleech on October 15, 2009, 07:15:30 PM
...Can never return?! Yes you can! Its called DELETING THE PROGRAM o-o

And if you were a little nicer to people on the forum, maybe you'd have more friends on messenger.

Also, when I got messenger, the only friends I had, were my family, but now, I have over 30. It just takes time.
YOU ARE A MOD AND IM A SVIP (im ben and im on my holaday weekends)!!!!!!!!!!!

darkness shadow

i have 70 odd contacts, i got most of them before i was a mod so...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

CradledEggle

meh, i MAKE MSN FUN, even without plus, i am the one thing that seems to keep people online, like seriously, one time my MSN shut down and i got back on (like it was 5 seconds of being offline) and over half my contacts that were online signed off lol
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

darknight

WILL ANYONE ADD ME ON MSN?

CradledEggle

------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

darknight

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on October 15, 2009, 08:24:08 PM
i would if i knew it
it is [email protected] i dono if it is that and im clumsy at rembering my emails lol

YEP IT IS [email protected] !!!!!!!!111oneoneoneone!!!!!!!!!!!

Gleech

Quote from: darknight on October 15, 2009, 08:25:58 PM
it is [email protected] i dono if it is that and im clumsy at rembering my emails lol

YEP IT IS [email protected] !!!!!!!!111oneoneoneone!!!!!!!!!!!
you do know that caps and typing, "1!!11!11one!1111!1one" makes you less appealing you be added as a friend on MSN, right?

And, as Darkness said, most of MY friends I got before I became a mod here.

Princessofthechaosemerald

One: dont be desperate

Two: Msn ish fun, tis a better way to chat with people

Three: i dont care if it is hell, sense i dont believe in it,though, why would you say that

Four: dont go !!!!!1111!!!1!!oneone!!!111one!!, makes you kinda ignorant, if you dont know what ignorant means, i laugh at you <.<

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on October 16, 2009, 01:28:03 PM
One: dont be desperate

Two: Msn ish fun, tis a better way to chat with people

Three: i dont care if it is hell, sense i dont believe in it,though, why would you say that

Four: dont go !!!!!1111!!!1!!oneone!!!111one!!, makes you kinda ignorant, if you dont know what ignorant means, i laugh at you <.<
even though ppl call you a spaz i call you a girl in the blues you have nothing but lies in your head plus i cant go on msn cuz it wont let me so you all dont need to worry anymore!
so.....................bored...........

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on October 17, 2009, 12:22:44 AM
even though ppl call you a spaz i call you a girl in the blues you have nothing but lies in your head plus i cant go on msn cuz it wont let me so you all dont need to worry anymore!
Lmao, i wasn't really worried in the first place

and the stuff in the bold, we must descuse because i am very smart and bitchy, i am not in the blues cause i can still have fun, be bitchy, and learn, even though im a spazz, so good day sir.