Blade's and Sonic360's sprite shop!

Started by BladeSwipe, October 19, 2009, 07:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

Quote from: SSS the 3 hedgehogs on December 17, 2009, 08:14:12 AM
Can you do for me a gif with Michael Jackson doing a demonstration of his moonwalk? Just replace the Michael's head by the Sonic's GBA head please

Here are the sheets :
-Michael Jackson :

-Sonic the hedgehog :

i'll try that mayb a little hard to do but i'll give it a shot ok
i'll PM with the result....if no good then i'll make something else
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Indy94

I need a few things....

A new sig with a Sonic 1 look on the left, and a "Next-Gen" look on the right.
A few user bar things that says: Pokemon Fan (With Dialga Sprite) Indy the Hedgehog (I'm a yellow Sonic with blue stripes.)
Sonic player
SonicFORUMZone User

I would like them PM'd to me. OK? kthxbye
Sonicfan47 made this!

HMS7

Quote from: SSS the 3 hedgehogs on December 17, 2009, 08:14:12 AM
Can you do for me a gif with Michael Jackson doing a demonstration of his moonwalk? Just replace the Michael's head by the Sonic's GBA head please

Here are the sheets :
-Michael Jackson :

-Sonic the hedgehog :

i'll start on sunday (my day off) sorry i just have a lot of stuff to do today and tommorrow sorry again
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Sonic360

Quote from: HMS7 on December 18, 2009, 03:41:44 AM
i'll start on sunday (my day off) sorry i just have a lot of stuff to do today and tommorrow sorry again
Hms7 I really can't wait to see what you can produce from the sprite sheets that were given to you.  Make me and Blade proud, that didn't come out right.

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 19, 2009, 07:54:18 PM
Hms7 I really can't wait to see what you can produce from the sprite sheets that were given to you.  Make me and Blade proud, that didn't come out right.

Yeah, me too ;D

Sonic360

NOTICE!

I Sonic360 will not be able to make any sprites on request, as I am working on a very important project.  As of today Hms7, Michael the hedgehog, Shadic90, Supasonik11, and Mickey the Echidna are in charge until me or Bladeswipe come back.

Kirby

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 09:38:07 AM
NOTICE!

I Sonic360 will not be able to make any sprites on request, as I am working on a very important project.  As of today Hms7, Michael the hedgehog, Shadic90, Supasonik11, and Mickey the Echidna are in charge until me or Bladeswipe come back.

What's this project you're talking about? Is this the "Sonic Trilogy" project of supercoolsonic, or another project? ???

BladeSwipe

Ive been working on the project....
i was never gone but whatever

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!

Sonic360

Quote from: Sonic Jackson on December 20, 2009, 09:22:55 PM
What's this project you're talking about? Is this the "Sonic Trilogy" project of supercoolsonic, or another project? ???
I am doing my very own project call Emerald Sage Dwellers.  Bladeswipe I never said you were gone, you just don't really come to the shop as often anymore.

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:10:38 AM
I am doing my very own project call Emerald Sage Dwellers.  Bladeswipe I never said you were gone, you just don't really come to the shop as often anymore.

I think he's busy 'cuz he's working on the "Sonic Trilogy" project with supercoolsonic and the others who wants to help him :-\

BladeSwipe

Quote from: Sonic Jackson on December 21, 2009, 10:49:04 AM
I think he's busy 'cuz he's working on the "Sonic Trilogy" project with supercoolsonic and the others who wants to help him :-\
I'M WORKING ON THE REQUESTS AND MY GAME GOD DAMN IT!!!

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!

Kirby

Can i have a sprite sheet of Sonic Sonic R style

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: BladeSwipe.corp on December 21, 2009, 11:41:30 AM
I'M WORKING ON THE REQUESTS AND MY GAME GOD DAMN IT!!!

Oh c'mon I didn't know :o :-\ that you are working on requests

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 11:42:36 AM
Can i have a sprite sheet of Sonic Sonic R style

I think they can't because it's a 3D character and anyone can't do any 3D sprite sheets