Main Menu

Just...why?

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, October 19, 2009, 01:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Is it so hard to become friends, seriously, tell me, it's so hard to just agree to disagree? Really? I have had like 3 or 4 friends hurt yesterday, no i wont say who and why, because these people know who they are, and they know why im saying this, i want you guys to tell me, why you have to flame,spam,be rude to the others, Im saying guys as in general soi dont want any "But i didn't do anything" cause you know what, dont tell me why you flamed then, cause you know deep down you didn't..mkay? no pms asking about what happened eaither, if you were in a chat with me, you should know then <.<. now, if you do know what happened, DONT talk about it i repeat DONT talk about it. SO tell me why we all cant get along, and why we spam cause i need to know that..

Elija2

I don't know what happened, but most people here are young, and therefore immature.

Quote from: Elija2 on October 19, 2009, 01:24:17 PM
I don't know what happened, but most people here are young, and therefore immature.
i fully dont know myself, though i know a very vauge story about it, and yes, most noobies and flameing members are young..and i dont know why we let these young people post stuff here, i dont understand that eather <.<

xaio

WTF :O was i one of them? cause i called someone a shit at skewl.

but srsly, whut happened? when i find out one of the ppl, i will SO be curious...otherwise, this topic is like.....boring and pointless..

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Hakudamashi

Cause they think rules are for suckers
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Quote from: Windlessusher on October 19, 2009, 06:42:52 PM
Cause they think rules are for suckers
Bleh people need to learn that rules safe asses everywhere
Quote from: xaio on October 19, 2009, 01:48:45 PM
WTF :O was i one of them? cause i called someone a shit at skewl.

but srsly, whut happened? when i find out one of the ppl, i will SO be curious...otherwise, this topic is like.....boring and pointless..
well i wont say it out loud, come on msn And talk to nazo or something

HMS7

why do ppl hurt others its not right an dmakes them feel like shit and they want to die
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

SonicDalton

Why should I smile when no one cares to smile back? Why should I laugh when every joke is only ment to hurt me? Why should I care when wind blows and chills me to the bone like I've never been cold before? Why is death feared above all when the world isn't a place we want to be? Why is it the innocent that suffer the most in crimes? Why is it that the future of our nation that sits at home with razor blades in hands and Percies the skin to stop the bleeding within? Why are we constantly developing cravings for the very thing that rips us apart? Why do all our hearts beat constantly, willing us to survive when people who've been there and back are longing to die? So tell me now why should I smile?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SonicDalton on October 22, 2009, 04:15:44 AM
Why should I smile when no one cares to smile back? Why should I laugh when every joke is only ment to hurt me? Why should I care when wind blows and chills me to the bone like I've never been cold before? Why is death feared above all when the world isn't a place we want to be? Why is it the innocent that suffer the most in crimes? Why is it that the future of our nation that sits at home with razor blades in hands and Percies the skin to stop the bleeding within? Why are we constantly developing cravings for the very thing that rips us apart? Why do all our hearts beat constantly, willing us to survive when people who've been there and back are longing to die? So tell me now why should I smile?
so you won't be emo
and emo ppl are beaten more frequently
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HMS7

i was lol it hurt so im not emo

misery

people need to hurt to feel life is the the cycle of life girl you canĀ“t not change it   

HMS7

no u cant but u can make it better

misery

HMS7

just pay nooo mind to them and it will be ok