Main Menu

I'm scarred for life...

Started by Gilly, October 21, 2009, 08:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

I today witnessed the most heart-breaking, awful, and disgusting video I have ever seen.
I'll mention what it's called but I'm seriously warning you.... DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO.
It's very very graphic and simply evil... It's called 3 guys 1 hammer. Watching this made me
absolutely sick to my stomach. If you have seen it I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anywhoo, I really wish I didn't watch it 'cause I'm gonna have those images stuck in my head
forever now. :(

The following reactions have been reported after watching this video: depression, crying, feeling like you want to cry, insomnia, nightmares, fear of strangers, rage, paranoia, nausea, fear, chills, shaking, vomiting, anorexia (loss of appetite), dysphoria, turning pale, fainting, seizures, agoraphobia (inability to leave the house) and inability to stop thinking of the video. Some say that they have been scarred for life by this video. Some people still feel traumatized for up to seven months after watching the video. Many people say that this is one of the most, if not the most, evil videos available on the Internet.

ChaosMaster

I know, it's a horrible video...

It's what makes me question aall people in this world, even those who are innocent.

Sig made by ShadowsofSilver

Visit me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSnake753

HMS7

wow thats sad but it will be ok john it will be omk
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Elija2

Shock videos...gotta love them.

Gilly

Super Sonic Boom

It's pretty much "Viewer Discretion is Advised" then.

Jordan teh Echidna

Yeah, i agree with John, this video made me almost sick, and i didn't see the worst part >_< i just can't believe we have a world full of people like this...to make it worse:

"it was a grandfather that just got out of cancer care taking and gone to go see his grandson D:"

So sad...never watch this...you will end up with AT LEAST one of the things listed in the first post <>_<>
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

is it as bad as "2 girls 1 cup"?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gilly

Quote from: Windlessusher on October 21, 2009, 10:46:38 AM
is it as bad as "2 girls 1 cup"?

its 2 completely seperate categories of gross. but until today, 2 girls 1 cup was the grossest thing ive seen.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: John Gillis on October 21, 2009, 08:26:01 AM
I today witnessed the most heart-breaking, awful, and disgusting video I have ever seen.
I'll mention what it's called but I'm seriously warning you.... DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO.
It's very very graphic and simply evil... It's called 3 guys 1 hammer. Watching this made me
absolutely sick to my stomach. If you have seen it I'm sure you know what I mean.

Anywhoo, I really wish I didn't watch it 'cause I'm gonna have those images stuck in my head
forever now. :(

The following reactions have been reported after watching this video: depression, crying, feeling like you want to cry, insomnia, nightmares, fear of strangers, rage, paranoia, nausea, fear, chills, shaking, vomiting, anorexia (loss of appetite), dysphoria, turning pale, fainting, seizures, agoraphobia (inability to leave the house) and inability to stop thinking of the video. Some say that they have been scarred for life by this video. Some people still feel traumatized for up to seven months after watching the video. Many people say that this is one of the most, if not the most, evil videos available on the Internet.

sounds scary, but who makes those videos anyway?

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dark rouge

oh god thanx for warning me incase someone tells me to check it out

Elija2

Umm, may I ask what exactly goes on in the video?