Started by Shadow26, October 21, 2009, 10:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Quote from: michael the hedgehog on October 21, 2009, 10:47:53 PM
me doing sprites = crap

u doing sprites=WIN

i think that statement does it

O_O

Thats not doing sprites...ITS FREAKING RECOLORING!!!!

No effort done so its just nothing to me...
Also its a big fail! Same powers and looks at Shadow...total fail and no originality!

Sorry for criticizing your fan character but I can't just help it when I see recolors...

Shadow26

Quote from: Skyle369 on October 22, 2009, 03:24:54 AM
O_O

Also its a big fail! Same powers and looks at Shadow...total fail and no originality!

This is my first shot dude!come on!
And thanks HMS7 :)

HMS7

Quote from: Skyle369 on October 22, 2009, 03:24:54 AM
O_O

Sorry for criticizing your fan character but I can't just help it when I see recolors...
cut him some slack man
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Skyle369

Quote from: Shadow26 on October 22, 2009, 03:27:33 AM
This is my first shot dude!come on!

I have seen a lot more first timers who made their first fan characters that are more original and made with effort.

Quote from: HMS7 on October 22, 2009, 03:28:54 AM
cut him some slack man

Thats what every recolor deserves for me anyway...

Shadow26

Quote from: Skyle369 on October 22, 2009, 03:43:49 AM
I have seen a lot more first timers who made their first fan characters that are more original and made with effort.

Thats what every recolor deserves for me anyway...

by myself in 5 minutes excuse me but i said i needed some help >:(

HMS7

just pay him no mind lol

Shadow26

HMS7

Shadow26

Quote from: HMS7 on October 22, 2009, 03:58:30 AM
lol yeah

lol :) but seriously,i need help to make sprites!

HMS7

ok cool i'll try cant sprite but will try

Shadow26

Gleech

Honestly, I agree with Skyle. I'm sorry, but your just making Shadow into a fan character...

I mean the LEAST you could've done is change his colors, instead of just his hands and feet...

I mean, sure, Arrow (My fan character) you could say is just a recolor, since he's a hedgehog and has super speed, as well... but Arrow has differences from Sonic that make him stand out more...

For one, Arrow has red stripes on his head (Not like shadow, however).
Another thing is his color isn't normally used... (Though HMS7 decided to use it without knowing XDD)
Three, his age isnt your general, "15" or "16"... he's 11, like I was when I made him. (The sprite itself is actually 1 now, as of July 12th...)
Four in one of his stories (Sonic Underground related), he's the cousin of Sonic, (Unknown to him for awhile) making it understandable that he'd have the same powers.
He's got a different personality as Sonic, too.

As far as I know, you haven't come up with much of a story for him, yet, but as far as I can tell, this is going in the direction of, "He's a clone of shadow"...

Just keep trying and you'll get it. I mean, I started out mainly recoloring, but now, with the right motivation and a push in the right direction, I can make sprites from scratch... (Sure, I need a reference to what I need to create, who wouldn't? It's hard just doing it by memory...)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Quote from: Gleech on October 22, 2009, 04:18:43 AM
Honestly, I agree with Skyle. I'm sorry, but your just making Shadow into a fan character...

I mean the LEAST you could've done is change his colors, instead of just his hands and feet...

I mean, sure, Arrow (My fan character) you could say is just a recolor, since he's a hedgehog and has super speed, as well... but Arrow has differences from Sonic that make him stand out more...

For one, Arrow has red stripes on his head (Not like shadow, however).
Another thing is his color isn't normally used... (Though HMS7 decided to use it without knowing XDD)
Three, his age isnt your general, "15" or "16"... he's 11, like I was when I made him. (The sprite itself is actually 1 now, as of July 12th...)
Four in one of his stories (Sonic Underground related), he's the cousin of Sonic, (Unknown to him for awhile) making it understandable that he'd have the same powers.
He's got a different personality as Sonic, too.

As far as I know, you haven't come up with much of a story for him, yet, but as far as I can tell, this is going in the direction of, "He's a clone of shadow"...

Just keep trying and you'll get it. I mean, I started out mainly recoloring, but now, with the right motivation and a push in the right direction, I can make sprites from scratch... (Sure, I need a reference to what I need to create, who wouldn't? It's hard just doing it by memory...)
yeah i guess so.anyway,thanks for some positive things :)
i'll keep on trying

Gleech

Hope it all goes well ; D

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

Quote from: Shadow26 on October 22, 2009, 04:22:57 AM

yeah i guess so.anyway,thanks for some positive things :)
i'll keep on trying
if ya want me to, i could work with ya to make a decent character, just PM me
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D