Link vs zelda.

Started by chuchu182, October 29, 2009, 03:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuchu182

I just wanted to know, why does everyone think links name is zelda? They don't call master chief halo or samus metroid, so why link? There are even two games with his name in the title. Links awakening, and adventures of link. Technically three if you want to count link to the past. It's also the default name in twilight princess along with his horse epona who, just for the record, was origianally a pony. Can anyone tell me why everyone thinks he's a girl too? Listen to his voice! WTF?
This my face! Don't go around stealin' it man! ROCK ON! \m/ (>_<)\m/

simnys978

Well they are just stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/user/simnys978

Yeah, people have watched my vids over 100, 000  times. Whats the big deal?

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: simnys978 on October 29, 2009, 11:15:42 PM
Well they are just stupid.
Well, they're not stupid, they're just self-righteous.

chuchu182

LOL. I knew I would love this forum!

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: chuchu182 on October 30, 2009, 02:55:50 PM
LOL. I knew I would love this forum!
What the heck did you mean?

chuchu182

I knew that, by joining this forum, I could get to interact with many likeminded people, and have me be one of them!

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: chuchu182 on October 30, 2009, 04:57:53 PM
I knew that, by joining this forum, I could get to interact with many likeminded people, and have me be one of them!
Yep.
People here are much smarter.
I was in a forum where people cuss the shit out of each other and here they don't.

chuchu182

I wouldn't say that... But we'drifting off topic and I don't want to be reported for spamming

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: chuchu182 on October 30, 2009, 05:05:59 PM
I wouldn't say that... But we'drifting off topic and I don't want to be reported for spamming
Here might be another reason:
Legend of Zelda?That means Zelda gets to be the hero.Just like Sonic Adventure, yay!

chuchu182

But in gf chrystal chronicles, you don't play as a huge chrystal. And the legend of link sounds kinds dumb.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: chuchu182 on October 31, 2009, 01:55:18 AM
But in gf chrystal chronicles, you don't play as a huge chrystal. And the legend of link sounds kinds dumb.
Legend of Link also makes LOL. :P

chuchu182

And hes not a girl, so i don't get it. :-\

Hakudamashi

why do ppl keep saying SEGA got the Werehog idea from Twilight Princess?

you really just learn to ignore 'em
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

chuchu182

yeah. I'm a super hardcore zelda fan and even I have never said that. Although I see their point, it's a completely different basis

kingofflamess

Quote from: chuchu182 on October 31, 2009, 01:55:18 AM

well the legend of link only sound dumb because we have been hearing legend of zelda for as long as we can remember, if it would have been the legend of link from the very beginning, the legend of zelda would only be a fan fiction based on zelda, however anything we are used to hearing would sound stupid in a different way if we hadnt always been hearing it. also once you think about it the legend of link probably could have been a first choice when they were making it... but people could probably think links name is zelda because of his hair, he wears a skirt looking thing. there is my backup to it.