Sonic Chronicles...Chapter 11: a new begining

Started by Light the Hedgehog, November 13, 2008, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

Shade's jacket shined in the sun,and Shade turned around.
Shade:who are you.........?

Light the Hedgehog

Light: for your information. i'm someone who just might need your help. you see, my buddy tyson's long-lost relatives are trying to kill him. i was just wondering if you can help us find them before they find us.

Shadow26

Shade:well kid,i might be able to help......

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *pops up infront of shade* GREAT! welcome to the team! MY NAME IS STEPHEN! and this is light: *points at light* you learn everyone else's names after a while.

*crickets chirp*

Shadow26

Shade winks.
Shade:So,what are we waiting for.......?

Light the Hedgehog

Light: no worries. this guy will help us. *points at stephen* you see, in this world Dr. Eggman Nega created Tyson and his brothers. but in the REAL world, he created them.

Stephen: i am from another universe.

Shadow26

Light the Hedgehog

Light: *whispering to shade* becareful, he may be a spaz at first glance, but under that retarded shell is a total power house. apparently he brought some crap from his world with him.
Stephen: does anyone have any bombs i can borrow? i had like ten thousand of them and i lost them.

Shadow26

Shade:*whispers to Light*I'll keep that in mind....

Light the Hedgehog

Light: well, yeah...so...since Tyson number 02...and we defeat 01...... that leaves the other 8..00,03,04,05,06,07 and 08...

Tyson: but if the most recent ones are stronger....they might kill us..

Part 3, the plot thickens

Shadow26

Shade:they wont if you kids stay close with me......

Light the Hedgehog

Light: technically not all of us are kids. we're not really sure how old rogue is..

Rogue: well, ever since the universe was created i have been sleeping so......i'm atleast 4 billion years old.

Shadow26

Shade:.....well.......lets get going......

ooc:Is Rogue a girl?

Light the Hedgehog

OOC: no...Rouge is the bat girl. Rogue (my FC) is a Chaos demon that i made up when i first joined the forum.

Shadow26