Sonic Chronicles...Chapter 11: a new begining

Started by Light the Hedgehog, November 13, 2008, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:cmon shade i no u wanna join team dark!!!!

Shadow26

RainbowBeautyRocks

kami:cause im in it! lolz jk. cause were supreme strong and alot of skill! shadow:we'll give you every chaos emerald we find.

Light the Hedgehog

Light: PEOPLE! PEOPLE! we don't have to be like this! we can all be on one team! look at the airship above you! *points at it* that's the Mobius Guardian. i built it to form a team. a team of infinite power: The Guardians. apart, we're weak. but together, we're strong. and for freedom from evil we shall rise!

Rogue: i built it. it's really a giant part of me. it's a really convenient way a traveling. trust me.

Tiger:*comes back from the chao garden* whut did i miss?

Light: oh hey, Tiger.

Tiger: *sees shade and kami* uh..hi. i'm Tiger. Tiger the chao.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:aaaawww!!!(hugs and squeezes it) ITS SSSSSSOOOO CUTE!!!!! shadow:kampton! stop looking cute and cmon!! kampton and i have a super strong move:chaos death. with kamptons power of da dead and my strong chaos power every1 will bow be4 us!!!!! kami: :D yay he said us and whos lookin cute *wink*

Shadow26

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 26, 2010, 03:56:55 PM
Kami:aaaawww!!!(hugs and squeezes it) ITS SSSSSSOOOO CUTE!!!!! shadow:kampton! stop looking cute and cmon!! kampton and i have a super strong move:chaos death. with kamptons power of da dead and my strong chaos power every1 will bow be4 us!!!!! kami: :D yay he said us and whos lookin cute *wink*
Tiger: oh yah? CHAOS...REJECTION! *pushes Kami away from himself with a strong barrier* jeez.

RainbowBeautyRocks

kami:sorry i cant help but to hug cute stuff....... shadow:she huged tails lolz. kami:and cream.....and cheese.......and well.......another person am not sayin

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: wow...look just because i'm a chao doesn't mean i'm not defenseless.

Light: Tiger once destroyed an entire dark matter meteor that was going to destroy this planet.

Tiger: true story. *looks at his tail* i never noticed that before.

Light: yep. Gerald sure was smart to give me a companion who was 50% tiger and 50% chao.

Tiger: *bites light's tail*

Light:...YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

LunarShadow

????: Those fools..... they have no idea......

Pinocchio: Master, will we proceed?

????: No...... I need more time to evaluate their strengths.... No rush..... *devilish smile*

Both disappear in a makeshift Chaos Control

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: i just felt a disturbance in the Chaos Force. someone has just executed a makeshift Chaos Control.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:yes.....(eyes glow red).......dat power......dat dark evil power.......i felt dis when i met whitedeath......dis dark power.......but worse...... shadow:(looks at kamptons eyes) red.........dis is very bad......

Light the Hedgehog

Light: GAH! *gets massive headache* ERK! THAT POWER! IT EXCEEDS EVEN ROGUE'S! RAAAAGH!!! *eyes turn black* heh-heh-heh....

Tiger: uh-oh...

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:ah!(falls down) dis power.......i-i-i-i...... shadow:KAMPTON!!!!!(picks her up) kami:im b-b-being controled.......shadow.......(wants to kiss him) if i do i want u 2 kill me...... sonic:dis isnt rite! kampton dont! kami:(smiles dan is controled) shadow:damn--(kami chokes shadow) kami:now now(aims gun at sonic) wheres da emerald?!