Started by Light the Hedgehog, November 13, 2008, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarShadow

Knuckles is freed from the control of Pinocchio

Knuckles: Ugh..... Huh?

Sees Shade lying under the tree. Runs to his side

Knuckles: Oi.... You still alive?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow:m-m-my g-g-god.......(knux notices kamis big ball of energy) kami:BWAHAHHA!!!!

LunarShadow

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami turned evil catch up with da story and im trying to stay awake

LunarShadow

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 28, 2010, 04:35:20 PM
Kami turned evil catch up with da story and im trying to stay awake

OOC: oh, sorry, I understand. I need Light to come back and do his characters first.

His characters will fight Kami as well.

Get some rest. We will continue tomorrow.

oh, before that though, can you explain Kami's powers to me so I can work them into my role-play better?

RainbowBeautyRocks

K. kami's powers:power of all da chaos emeralds when mad,power of ice when sad,power of fire when loved,power of life when wit shadow. she can control dat dead and has da power of space within her. when evil her power can destroy dat sun wit one pinch. desprit her fearful power for she has a heart for shadow and wants peace to america

LunarShadow

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 28, 2010, 04:51:30 PM
K. kami's powers:power of all da chaos emeralds when mad,power of ice when sad,power of fire when loved,power of life when wit shadow. she can control dat dead and has da power of space within her. when evil her power can destroy dat sun wit one pinch. desprit her fearful power for she has a heart for shadow and wants peace to america

OOC: So.... She uses her powers though emotions. I like it.

Anger: Power of Chaos

Sadness: Power over the element of Ice

Love: Power over the element of Fire

Joy(Friendship): Power of Light

Good Character. Try to fix some things though. Rogue is over-powered enough. Try to power down your character

Maybe have a Dark side(person) of Kami.

The dark side of her can control the power of Death and harnesses the power of Darkness

Kami is closer to the light and seems more innocent.

Name the Dark side of her as well, if you decide to take some of my advice.

The power over Time and Space can be tied in with the power of Chaos (since that is what Chaos Control does.)

Also, Shadow is the desire of Kami's heart. Being around him would affect the Love part of her powers

Joy(Friendship) is a better a emotion for her powers of Light(Life)

Just some suggestions to tie up loose ends of your character.

Great Character overall. Good Job!

Shadow26

Shade:It's not easy when someone smacks you into a tree Knux.........
Shade holds his bleeding arm

LunarShadow

Knuckles: Sorry, that guy had complete control over everything in my body. I need to get you to the others for some help. Can you still use Chaos Control?

Shadow26

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kamis dark side: more evil dan hell its self she will kill any1 who even looks at her. she can only be put back to normal when da world is at peace and falls in luv. desprit her evil sealed heart she is till kami.evil powers:power of space and hell. joy(friendship):she can control a person

Shadow26

Light the Hedgehog

??: heh...hehhehheh...HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Light:..?!

??: *appears infront of Stephen*

Stephen: YOU'RE--!

Sparx: that's right...Sparx.....one of the creations you gave up on...NOW LIKE YOU DESTROYED THE IDEA OF ME, I WILL NOW DESTROY YOU! *shoots stephen*

Stephen: AGH!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow26