Sonic Chronicles...Chapter 11: a new begining

Started by Light the Hedgehog, November 13, 2008, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarShadow

We need Light and Shade here as well so they can continue the story.

RainbowBeautyRocks

U have kami. i think light left and shade just doesnt come on as much

Light the Hedgehog

i'm back

Stephen: I'll show him...I...MUST...AVENGE...LIGHT!!!! *goes dark Super*

Tiger (light's pet chao): *flips lights bodoy over and bites the tail*

Light:....

Tiger(crying): *stop's biting light's tail*...he's realy gone...he was the only one who cared about me...he raised me like I was his son...WHY....WHY....WHY DID HE JUMP INFRONT OF THAT SHOT...?! *tears pour out of his eyes like water falls as he's crying* WAAAAAAAAH!!!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:.....*Holds all seven chaos emeralds* could i.....

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: THAT STUPID SONIC 06 THING WON'T WORK! when a sonic fan makes two fan characters and one of them kills the other off, there's no saving them from the un-preventable fate of death. unless if that one thing that Light tried on me when Rogue killed me..

Rogue: DO YOU HAVE TO BRING THAT UP AGAIN?! I WAS HYPED UP ON SUNFLOW again*ER SEEDS!

Tiger: *takes stephen and rubs Stephen's head on a coconut then places the coconut on Light's lap*

Light: *wakes up* COCONUT! *takes the coconut and splits in half with his head, then drinks the juice inside the coconuts* unconcious again. *is knocked out*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: i wasnt gonna do that retard! i was gonna get rid of the body :( well now that ur alive we will yell and get pissed :D

Light the Hedgehog

Light: *wakes up* what did i miss? *sniffs the the coconut shells* and why do these coconut halves smell like stephen's head?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: coconuts are Stephen's representive fruit/vegetable/ what ever the heck it is.

Stephen: *picks up a coconut* COCONUT! *bangs his head against the coconut*

Tiger: see?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:wierd but--- gun leader:KAMI! WE NEED U! kami:ugh....gtg.... shadow: we have bad news. it appears LX isnt dead and is back for revenge

Light the Hedgehog

Gun Soldier: *grabs stephen's soldier* if you help is out, you will get unlimited free coconuts!

Stephen: YAY! COCONUTS! now who the crap is LX? isn't that a Megaman ZX model name?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: lx is the leader of the nortunus clan. over 3000 years ago when chaos has wiped out knuckle's clan there was peace for them. until they were sucked into a blackhole causing them to go to another demision. shade the echinda was one of the royal ones, all she wanted was for her clan to be free. when it was LX fooled her and she almost helped him rule the world. sonic and friends helped her and went to LX which was in the demsion. when super sonic was thought to have killed him they escaped.

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: i have no idea what you just said because it was too complicated. that and i'm only in this for the coconuts.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: -_-" lx is big meanie. do u understand?????? he die now he back

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: oh. well why didn't ya just say so?! I KNOW JUST THE PLACE TO FIND HIM!

Tiger: if it's the coconut forest, i'm going to kill you

Stephen: nope, it's not there. HE IS PROBABLY STILL INSIDE THE TWILIGHT CAGE RIGHT?! LET's GO THERE!

tiger: how?

Stephen: i dunno.