Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

One more rant about him. ;)

He loves fishing. So when he was out fishing, I was unfortunately with him, and he asked me to pick up a live fish he caught, and I didn't want to as I don't like touching that sort of stuff, so he told me to "become a man". He also wants me to drink alcohol a lot, and go out, and treat girls as sex objects. :o

Shadow26

Don't listen to him.EVER!He's a physco!Sorry SMD,but he is.Alcohol is bad.You drive.Bad things can happen with alcohol and driving.Don't listen to him.He's not your Dad.And your old enough to make your own choices in life :)

sonicmaddave

You are right I only have the occasional drink, but thats when I am not going to be driving afterwards, and I don't like being drunk, the only time I was drunk I regretted it. Alcohol is overrated, beer tastes like earwax. ;)

Shadow26

Well yeah.Don't drink too much ;) Is that all your problems fixed?

sonicmaddave

Yeah that's pretty much it now thanks bro. ;)

Shadow26

No problem :) I'm glad i could help ;)

sonicmaddave

Shadow26

sonicmaddave

Also you deserve karma for your help. ;)

EchidnaPower

I was going to give a suggestion, but it looks like Shade's got it handled. +1 Shade!

I love Jesus! Do you?

Shadow26

sonicmaddave

yeah he got it under control as well EP it would be nice to hear your suggestion though. :P

EchidnaPower

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 08, 2010, 03:03:35 AM
yeah he got it under control as well EP it would be nice to hear your suggestion though. :P

Well, here's what I think. Since you obviously can't do anything about his being there, my solution is this: God takes care of any abusers. Whatever he does here, he'll pay for in Heaven. So here's what you do. You tell God: "Father, this person is harassing me and my brother. Please take care of the situation." And leave it at that. But you should also pray that God touches his heart, and makes him realize what he's doing to you. But you have to make sure, that in your heart, you're absolutely sure that God can do something about it.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Good point there EP thanks. ;)

Kirby

EP, You Amaze me.