Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 08, 2010, 07:23:03 PM
Code grey black and red.  Well, I've come here because after 2 days of silence, I've decided to come open about it.  My uncle and my dad got into an argument,(to tell you the truth they hate each other) and my uncle went out to his truck, got his gun and held it point blank at my dad's head but then I got up and rammed into my uncle, the gun had shot but it missed my dad and hit my aunt.  I was so nervestrucken that I was mentally paralized at the time.  Later while she was in the hospital the doctors had told me... she died from the gunshot wound.  I just can't take the pressure of some of this being my fault, I feel guilty of what happened that night.  
You shouldn't be guilty of yourself, you did a great job protecting your dad.In fact I think you should be awarded a medal.

Kirby

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 08, 2010, 07:23:03 PM
Code grey black and red.  Well, I've come here because after 2 days of silence, I've decided to come open about it.  My uncle and my dad got into an argument,(to tell you the truth they hate each other) and my uncle went out to his truck, got his gun and held it point blank at my dad's head but then I got up and rammed into my uncle, the gun had shot but it missed my dad and hit my aunt.  I was so nervestrucken that I was mentally paralized at the time.  Later while she was in the hospital the doctors had told me... she died from the gunshot wound.  I just can't take the pressure of some of this being my fault, I feel guilty of what happened that night.   

Okay. I know how you feel.

First of all, It you really think it's you're fault, pray to God and tell him how you feel. Your uncle can go to jail for committing assault. Your uncle needs to step up to the plate and get over this argument. You did a good thing saving your dad's life, and your aunt would be glad to. That uncle of yours shouldn't even be pointing guns in peoples faces. If he's doing that, he's got some crazy things going on in his head. Bless you and Your family. I hope your uncle realizes what he's doing.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 09, 2010, 05:05:22 AM
Okay. I know how you feel.

First of all, It you really think it's you're fault, pray to God and tell him how you feel. Your uncle can go to jail for committing assault. Your uncle needs to step up to the plate and get over this argument. You did a good thing saving your dad's life, and your aunt would be glad to. That uncle of yours shouldn't even be pointing guns in peoples faces. If he's doing that, he's got some crazy things going on in his head. Bless you and Your family. I hope your uncle realizes what he's doing.

You know what? I don't even have to comment. Kirby hit it right on the nose. I'll just add you to the prayer list 360.
P.S. +1 Kirby.

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7
Lisa(HMS7's GF)
Gleech
Leviathan
xaio
JetTheHawk
Sonic360

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Yesterday ever since some of us gave help, I seen Sonic360 was online and was viewing this thread, but he didn't respond. I hope our advice has helped.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 09, 2010, 08:51:12 AM
Yesterday ever since some of us gave help, I seen Sonic360 was online and was viewing this thread, but he didn't respond. I hope our advice has helped.

I do too Dave. I'm praying hard for him. We all should.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 09, 2010, 08:51:12 AM
All of your advice did help me out, but I didn't reply because I kinda was thinking about what happened, but I thank you all for the support.  The funeral is next Saturday the 16th.

xaio

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 09, 2010, 02:16:01 PM
All of your advice did help me out, but I didn't reply because I kinda was thinking about what happened, but I thank you all for the support.  The funeral is next Saturday the 16th.
awww man, you uncle deserves LIFE (in jail) . just to let you know, everyone here, even the lowest of them all, will be there, praying for you on the 16th, and the the days before that...

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

EchidnaPower

Ditto 360. I'm praying hard for you, and your family. God bless.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 09, 2010, 02:16:01 PM
All of your advice did help me out, but I didn't reply because I kinda was thinking about what happened, but I thank you all for the support.  The funeral is next Saturday the 16th.
All right thanks for updating us. :)

Gleech

Sonic360, I read what had happened and I must give you gratz on such a brave act like that. It was nice of you to save your dads life, and about your aunt, apparently it was just her time to go :/ I'm sorry to hear that it had to happen like that, and personally, I hope your uncle goes to jail for what he did.

I'll be praying for you. ;)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

xaio

gleech, can i join your encouragers group? i'm gonna go for red, black, grey.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Gleech

Quote from: xaio on January 09, 2010, 05:53:38 PM
gleech, can i join your encouragers group? i'm gonna go for red, black, grey.
Added ;D

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

sonicmaddave

I am just wanting to see if everyone is ok. :)

Kirby

Yeah. Anyone Need Any Help?

sonicmaddave

I don't I just need sleep, I went to bed at like 11pm, woke up 3:30am and dont even feel tired what a messed up sleeping pattern. @.@