Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Well, if he did indeed believe in Jesus Christ as his Savior, then you will eventually see him again in Heaven.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

I'm sure I will, when my time comes eventually...

Kirby

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 25, 2010, 09:17:08 AM
I'm sure I will, when my time comes eventually...

.... Why did that scare me all of a sudden?

john-the-hedgie

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 25, 2010, 10:29:53 AM

Because no one wants dave dead D:
He who makes a beast of him self, gets rid of the pain of being a man-A7x

I'm getting sick of people saying fake facts about sonic.. >> and acting like a sonic guru lol :3 i probably know more stuff about the series in my toe than you know in you head >> lol :D

sonicmaddave

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 25, 2010, 10:29:53 AM

Oh I dont want to kill myself or anything. Sadly, life is mortal and I am frightened of dying if I am honest. :-[

Quote from: john-the-hedgie on January 25, 2010, 10:32:10 AM
Because no one wants dave dead D:

Thats right nobody does. XD

RainbowBeautyRocks

some dude gave me a note in my locker and it said "go to hell (real name)!!!!!!! u dink ull get to beat me in track?!?!?! im gonna kill u!!!"

Shadow26

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 25, 2010, 03:36:35 PM
some dude gave me a note in my locker and it said "go to hell (real name)!!!!!!! u dink ull get to beat me in track?!?!?! im gonna kill u!!!"
He won't be able to do anything if your with your Mum or Dad.But watch out and look for signs.

sonicmaddave

My sister's boyfriend really done it this time today >:( you didn't give me advice ever since i told you shadow26, while others did. Why did you ask me whats wrong and never replied to me since? Thats a little rude. ???

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 25, 2010, 10:56:47 PM
My sister's boyfriend really done it this time today >:( you didn't give me advice ever since i told you shadow26, while others did. Why did you ask me whats wrong and never replied to me since? Thats a little rude. ???
Sorry :(
*Goes to different page and finds it*
I'm sorry SMD that your friend died.And it must of been painful for his parents as well.But i bet he lived a WONDERFUL life because he had a great friend like you :)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 25, 2010, 11:19:54 PM
Sorry :(
*Goes to different page and finds it*
I'm sorry SMD that your friend died.And it must of been painful for his parents as well.But i bet he lived a WONDERFUL life because he had a great friend like you :)
dont worry about it i was knda sad and depressed about it, but we are good friends no matter what. ;) Yeah you are right im glad to have such a friend while he was in hospital a lot i cheered him up however his death kinda saddened me about my own younger brother too because when he was nearly 9 in 2008 my brother collapsed and fell unconcious and nearly died that scared me I'd hate to lose close family. D:

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 25, 2010, 11:21:42 PM
dont worry about it i was knda sad and depressed about it, but we are good friends no matter what. ;) Yeah you are right im glad to have such a friend while he was in hospital a lot i cheered him up however his death kinda saddened me about my own younger brother too because when he was nearly 9 in 2008 my brother collapsed and fell unconcious and nearly died that scared me I'd hate to lose close family. D:
Yeah,that wouldn't be good.But i know you will always watch out for your brother ;)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 25, 2010, 11:23:40 PM
Yeah,that wouldn't be good.But i know you will always watch out for your brother ;)
You are right I always look after people. ;) As for my friend, the grief hasn't set in yet, but will take a few days yet, and I don't know when the funeral is as of yet.

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 25, 2010, 03:36:35 PM
wow just wow

well rainbow just ingonre him and if it happens again tell ur parents and if it happens a thrid time tell the cops and show them all 3 notes so thne they can help you out better then we can DX ok?
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

RainbowBeautyRocks

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 26, 2010, 01:08:26 PM
Dank yall!
your welcome rainbow
ever need any help just give CCoSZ a call...or someone who can help a txt
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES