Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

So I went to the doctor today to get an exam done do to some pain in my stomach area.  So to make a long story short, he came in with some papers and then told me I have cancer in the lower left side of my stomach.
Its back.
It won't leave me alone.
I have cancer, AGAIN!
Its almost funny how I can manage to get three cases of cancer in less then two years.
Screw my life.

Sonic360

Quote from: Leviathan on January 29, 2010, 04:58:23 PM
So I went to the doctor today to get an exam done do to some pain in my stomach area.  So to make a long story short, he came in with some papers and then told me I have cancer in the lower left side of my stomach.
Its back.
It won't leave me alone.
I have cancer, AGAIN!
Its almost funny how I can manage to get three cases of cancer in less then two years.
Screw my life.
Oh no not again!  I will pray very hard for you, last thing I want to ever happen is you dying or anyone for that manner.  But you also have to pray for yourself. K ^^

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Leviathan on January 29, 2010, 04:58:23 PM
Its back.
It won't leave me alone.
I have cancer, AGAIN!
Screw my life.
NO.

Screw the CANCER, it's not going to stop you from going on your life.

Mikey

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on January 29, 2010, 05:05:54 PM
NO.

Screw the CANCER, it's not going to stop you from going on your life.
I've kicked its ass twice, I'll do it a third damn time!

Kirby

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 29, 2010, 12:12:58 PM
Wats wrong bro?
Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 29, 2010, 12:35:04 PM
Whoa! What's wrong?
*smiles*
im fine now...my bro in law had said that kelsie had cheated on me (again for the thrid time)
but i asked her about it and she said it did happen but i forgave her(becuz i did the same on her 3 times)
so now everything is fine now and me and kelsie are back together
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 06:41:30 AM
*smiles*
im fine now...my bro in law had said that kelsie had cheated on me (again for the thrid time)
but i asked her about it and she said it did happen but i forgave her(becuz i did the same on her 3 times)
so now everything is fine now and me and kelsie are back together

Phew. Thank God. I read this on the way to church yesterday, and I went crazy looking for an internet connection to find out what was wrong. Glad you're ok. ;)

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 30, 2010, 06:48:00 AM
Phew. Thank God. I read this on the way to church yesterday, and I went crazy looking for an internet connection to find out what was wrong. Glad you're ok. ;)
yeah me too i was scared that i was gonna lose kelsie forever

RainbowBeautyRocks

Dnt cheat on her bro

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 30, 2010, 11:46:43 AM
Dnt cheat on her bro
not gonna ever happen again...it was a stupid mistake...and we both had someone when it happened X_X
so we both cheated
but it worked out for the better

RainbowBeautyRocks

Yay! i hope u dnt cheat and if u do

HMS7

RainbowBeautyRocks

HMS7

RainbowBeautyRocks

Lolz now u have to sing im a single lady to ep!