Main Menu

Small community..?

Started by Craats, November 30, 2009, 08:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craats

so far, i only saw 4~6 persons active on here, am i correct? its been mostly Gleech,

HereAndThere

There are alot of ppl here, but most of them are outside, sleeping or doing something else.

Craats

Allright, just my little question, this is an american forum?
Cause im in europe..

Shadow26

There is more then 300+ who REGISTERED to this forum,i think.But maybe 50-90 of them are ACTIVE.You see it now?

And they might not be on because of the time zone.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Craats on November 30, 2009, 08:03:40 AM
Allright, just my little question, this is an american forum?
Cause im in europe..
Well this is a bit like a mixture.
Most of the ppl here are from america.

Craats

Allright, its a pity that all of these forums are american, or german, but i dont like german...

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Craats on November 30, 2009, 08:06:08 AM
Allright, its a pity that all of these forums are american, or german, but i dont like german...

Brits are here too.  8)

Gleech

Quote from: Craats on November 30, 2009, 08:06:08 AM
Er... I've actually never seen any germans on this forum, and if you're insulting Americans by saying that you might want to shut up quickly before someone takes it the wrong way and bans you.

Most of the people are in school right now... since in america, its...

11 AM PT, 12 PM MT, 1 PM CT, 2 PM ET

and eastern time (ET) is the time zone most of the people from USA here are in.. so yeah.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dracoslythe

We actually have a mixture here.  A large percentage of the forum is American or from the UK.  Mostly American.

But yeah, we have a small handful who's actually real active

Elija2

Quote from: Shadow26 on November 30, 2009, 08:03:56 AM
There is more then 300+ who REGISTERED to this forum,i think.

Dude, the number of people registered to this forum is OVER NINE-TH[brick'd]

But in all honesty I find this forum to be boring. I'm not that big of a Sonic fan and the only reason I still post here is because of a few cool people and a few interesting topics. I literally enter the site, skim through the Off Topic section for anything interesting, and then leave. I hardly post that much anymore.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Elija2 on November 30, 2009, 10:26:36 AM
Dude, the number of people registered to this forum is OVER NINE-TH[brick'd]

But in all honesty I find this forum to be boring. I'm not that big of a Sonic fan and the only reason I still post here is because of a few cool people and a few interesting topics. I literally enter the site, skim through the Off Topic section for anything interesting, and then leave. I hardly post that much anymore.
That's about the only place I ever post anymore too.  =\
I mean, I still skim through the other sections, it's my job, but...
All the interesting things are in the off topic section.

Super Sonic Boom

Well not to sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but this is a worldwide forum woth people registered from all over the world here!  ;D

Sadly, the 9000+ members hear aren't all active...or ever were.  :-\

darkness shadow

this place is small, compare to what it was, there's no denying that... i'm rarely active on here myself, and when i am, i usually hide in the rp section, waitin 4 posts in the future force topic
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Ioshyriku

well a lot of members leaved this place for good :( and some are busy and will caome only in vacations, i think

Gleech

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 30, 2009, 10:56:33 AM
well a lot of members leaved this place for good :( and some are busy and will caome only in vacations, i think
And I think some of the others had parents that found out and decided that this place wasnt appropriate for them... *COUGHCOUGH*

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!