You Know You're Addicted To Something Whennnn...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 04, 2009, 04:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

You go out and blow almost 100 dollars on worthless mechandise featuring that something.

Yeah.
That's right.
I'm the proud owner of a Kingdom Hearts;;
Hoodie
Blanket
...Snuggie.
Yes.
I shit you not.  There are KH snuggies.  Technically this one was a gift, but I was there when he picked it out (I was going to buy it, and he was like "no, I'll get it for ya as an early Christmas present"  I told him "nah, I got it" cause he was almost out of money, and I had like 80 bucks, but he insisted.  >.<)

Tanassy

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on December 04, 2009, 04:57:57 PM
0_o so ur addicted to KH?

wha..
Yes.  I need to take a pic of my KH collection some time.
I have all the manga (minus the 2nd volume of KH2, which is coming in the mail anytime soon), at some time, owned all of the North America-released games (although my cousin broke my KH1 disc, I lost my Chain of Memories game, and I sold my Re-Chain of Memories.  KH2 is floating around in my room somewhere and HOPEFULLY getting Days for Christmas, although if I don't, I'll just buy it).  I have a KH hoodie I got last week, I bought a KH blanket today, my friend got me the KH Snuggie for an early Christmas present, I have all the soundtracks downloaded on my computer, and I even have a KH ringtone (which I don't use really lol).  I'm even in the process of making a Kairi cosplay.  :3

Tanassy

Dracoslythe

Gamerdude

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 04, 2009, 05:02:16 PM
Yes.  I need to take a pic of my KH collection some time.
I have all the manga (minus the 2nd volume of KH2, which is coming in the mail anytime soon), at some time, owned all of the North America-released games (although my cousin broke my KH1 disc, I lost my Chain of Memories game, and I sold my Re-Chain of Memories.  KH2 is floating around in my room somewhere and HOPEFULLY getting Days for Christmas, although if I don't, I'll just buy it).  I have a KH hoodie I got last week, I bought a KH blanket today, my friend got me the KH Snuggie for an early Christmas present, I have all the soundtracks downloaded on my computer, and I even have a KH ringtone (which I don't use really lol).  I'm even in the process of making a Kairi cosplay.  :3
O.O
and I thought I was a KH fan. The only things I got are KH 1 & 2 and Chain of Memories and the manga of KH2 #1 and 2. Now that I think about it, why haven't bought the other two games yet? Something must be wrong me...

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 04, 2009, 05:11:43 PM
O.O
and I thought I was a KH fan. The only things I got are KH 1 & 2 and Chain of Memories and the manga of KH2 #1 and 2. Now that I think about it, why haven't bought the other two games yet? Something must be wrong me...
SUNCOAST AND HOT TOPIC BABY.
And Barnes and Nobles.
And Gamestop
Ohbby.<3

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

HereAndThere

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 04, 2009, 04:54:09 PM
You go out and blow almost 100 dollars on worthless mechandise featuring that something.

Yeah.
That's right.
I'm the proud owner of a Kingdom Hearts;;
Hoodie
Blanket
...Snuggie.
Yes.
I shit you not.  There are KH snuggies.  Technically this one was a gift, but I was there when he picked it out (I was going to buy it, and he was like "no, I'll get it for ya as an early Christmas present"  I told him "nah, I got it" cause he was almost out of money, and I had like 80 bucks, but he insisted.  >.<)
Your even worse fan of the games/books than my friend.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

darkness shadow

that puts my SONIC collection 2 shame, and i got a fair bit =O
(i only have 2 kingdom hearts games so that ain much of a collection is it?)
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

HereAndThere

Dracoslythe

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption