What YA Gettin For Christmass

Started by Sonikku, December 04, 2009, 09:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonikku

post anything that u might get on christmass im getting a ps3 and i think a wii with sonic unleashed ps3 :D  8)  ;D

Chaos Swissroll

so....do you ask for presents in Christmas or just receive?

darkness shadow

i have no idea what i'm gettin, however i got a list for them 2 choose from XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Chaos Swissroll

i feel ashamed if i cost my family money and I won't ask for presents so im getting nothing but my uncle is making a barbecue party at christmas...yeah thats what i get

sonicmaddave

well I am nearly 20 so my christmas's are a lot different than when I was a kid... I got a N64 in 1997 when I was a kid these days I am lucky to get car cleaning stuff. XD

HereAndThere

I might not be getting anything  :(
I don't have any ideas...
I don't want MGS3 anymore...
I don't want MGS2: Substance...
I won't get any console...
I won't get only money...
I don't think i'll be getting a Sonic game...
I don't think i'll be getting clothes...
I don't think i have any ideas...
So...I'm out of present ideas....
No ideas= No presents...

TheGameNinja

The only thing I know I'm getting is a DSi, but I think I might be getting it as a birthday present, since its 3 days before Christmas. Other than that, not sure, but I gave everyone in my family that buys me gifts a list about six pages long to choose from. XD That may sound like going overboard, but there's only one other person in my whole family tree that has similar interests to mine, and she's a girl, so no one's going to think we might want similar stuff. So, yeah, the list is for their benefit. :3

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: jeexx on December 04, 2009, 09:58:09 PM
I might not be getting anything  :(
I don't have any ideas...
I don't want MGS3 anymore...
I don't want MGS2: Substance...
I won't get any console...
I won't get only money...
I don't think i'll be getting a Sonic game...
I don't think i'll be getting clothes...
I don't think i have any ideas...
So...I'm out of present ideas....
No ideas= No presents...
UMM why should you be receiving anything for christmas?I mean it's a festival not your birthday

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 04, 2009, 10:38:54 PM
UMM why should you be receiving anything for christmas?I mean it's a festival not your birthday
Christmas, based on Christian belief, celebrates the birth of the savior. In that respect, you are correct, it is a festival. The giving of gifts to one another is based on the giving of gifts by the three wisemen to the baby Jesus. Of course, if you aren't Christian, it celebrates the act of showing kindness towards your fellow man, which of course the Christian holiday celebrates too but is not the main theme. People often show this kindness through the giving of gifts. And so, if you celebrate Christmas, the giving of gifts is the most common method of celebration. The getting of gifts is just a benefit. :P

...of course, if you don't get anyone else anything, good luck next year. XD

HereAndThere

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 04, 2009, 10:38:54 PM
Presents =P
Plus i don't get anything on my birthday .-.

ChaosDazer

Guitar Hero 5
Xbox Live
Call Of Duty 6
Kh-358/2 days
Lego

:D
witty sig caption

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: jeexx on December 04, 2009, 11:11:40 PM
Presents =P
Plus i don't get anything on my birthday .-.
same here...
Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 04, 2009, 11:06:48 PM
Christmas, based on Christian belief, celebrates the birth of the savior. In that respect, you are correct, it is a festival. The giving of gifts to one another is based on the giving of gifts by the three wisemen to the baby Jesus. Of course, if you aren't Christian, it celebrates the act of showing kindness towards your fellow man, which of course the Christian holiday celebrates too but is not the main theme. People often show this kindness through the giving of gifts. And so, if you celebrate Christmas, the giving of gifts is the most common method of celebration. The getting of gifts is just a benefit. :P

...of course, if you don't get anyone else anything, good luck next year. XD
well giving PS3s and X360s seems like too expensive

HereAndThere

Gleech

Around 14 custom lego weapons, and the CoH Martial Arts booster.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

so am i the only guy who has no idea what i'm getting?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D