What's your most hated Cartoon/Anime show?

Started by HereAndThere, December 11, 2009, 08:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 19, 2010, 05:52:36 AM
we don't have it anymore, for like 4 years
I know.
That's when i stopped watching CN .-.
It was the only show i liked there.

Dracoslythe

Megas XLR.  <3
God, I miss all the good mech shows that used to be on Cartoon Network.
Transformers, Megas XLR, Zoids, Gundam, I mean sheesh.  >.>
They had to be gay and stop airing them, though.  >:C

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 19, 2010, 06:45:30 AM
Megas XLR.  <3
YEEEEEESSSS!!! Megas XLR is one of my favorite cartoons of all time! XD CN has started putting out box sets of their older show (PowerPuff Girls, Johnny Bravo) and there are rumors that Megas is getting one too. Here's hoping!

Quote from: ice the fox on January 18, 2010, 07:07:51 PM
I hate...
JOHNNY BRAVO (that show was F**KING STUPID!!)
the old Star Wars: Clone Wars cartoon (just hate it)
... I am disappoint. Very disappoint.

sonicmaddave

I miss the old cartoon network, when I was a kid and in my earlier teens. I don't watch it anymore at all so does anyone know if they show Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends?

Ioshyriku

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 19, 2010, 09:30:45 AM
I miss the old cartoon network, when I was a kid and in my earlier teens. I don't watch it anymore at all so does anyone know if they show Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends?
we have it, but it got very annoying
Quote from: ice the fox on January 18, 2010, 07:07:51 PM
I hate...
JOHNNY BRAVO
I do respect humans' personal opinion, but come on, that was one of the funniest shows ever

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 19, 2010, 09:38:19 AM
we have it, but it got very annoying

I miss the earlier cartoon network days totally. D:

TheGameNinja

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 19, 2010, 09:30:45 AM
Nope. They cancelled it. Even though it won 6 Emmys and 5 Annies. Just like Samurai Jack, which won 4 Emmys. And The PowerPuff Girls, which won 2 Emmys and 2 Annies.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 19, 2010, 10:09:14 AM
Nope. They cancelled it. Even though it won 6 Emmys and 5 Annies. Just like Samurai Jack, which won 4 Emmys. And The PowerPuff Girls, which won 2 Emmys and 2 Annies.
Aww, they don't know what they are doing then. :o

Jazz Nova

Why do people hate my picks? ???
I have another hate: Cow and Chicken
I like the old Cartoon Network, but it still had its bad shows
(Samurai Jack RULED!!)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Quote from: ice the fox on January 19, 2010, 11:33:27 AM
Why do people hate my picks? ???
I have another hate: Cow and Chicken
I like the old Cartoon Network, but it still had its bad shows
(Samurai Jack RULED!!)
I am still very much disappoint. Cow & Chicken was pure idiocy, and that is what made it entertaining. I especially enjoy the "Ugliest Weenie" episode and the one with the puddle with a comedy club in it. I'm interested in what your thoughts on Sheep in the Big City are.

Old Cartoon Network had a very wide variety of different types of cartoons, both funny and action-oriented, and best of all they were made by CN themselves, not Teletoon crap made in Flash that they bought on the cheap so they wouldn't have to spend money making their own cartoons. ANYTHING from "Old CN" is far better than any of its current programming. Chowder and Flapjack, while not being anywhere near as good as the classic Cartoon Cartoons, are still better than the likes of Johnny Test and the Total Drama series. This is all without mentioning the loss of Toonami, one of the greatest things to ever grace the channel.

But, yes Jack did rule. It's good that you recognize that. It's not that I'm saying you have to like all of the old shows, it's just that there are FAR worse things airing TODAY.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 19, 2010, 12:32:23 PM
I am still very much disappoint. Cow & Chicken was pure idiocy, and that is what made it entertaining. I especially enjoy the "Ugliest Weenie" episode and the one with the puddle with a comedy club in it. I'm interested in what your thoughts on Sheep in the Big City are.

Old Cartoon Network had a very wide variety of different types of cartoons, both funny and action-oriented, and best of all they were made by CN themselves, not Teletoon crap made in Flash that they bought on the cheap so they wouldn't have to spend money making their own cartoons. ANYTHING from "Old CN" is far better than any of its current programming. Chowder and Flapjack, while not being anywhere near as good as the classic Cartoon Cartoons, are still better than the likes of Johnny Test and the Total Drama series. This is all without mentioning the loss of Toonami, one of the greatest things to ever grace the channel.

WHY DO PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME? ???
[rant]I know what I think is good is very good.  The episodes of Cow and Chicken ive seen are somewhat gross and VERY stupid. I'm sorry, but I just have never liked Johnny Bravo as he was too stupid, his jokes too wierd and it was far too (what's the word) idiotic for me. anything with "total drama" in the title or 6teen or surf's up (what kinda name is that?) is an IMMEDIATE turn-off to me and gets me critisized by my friends.

And one more thing. Sponebob. although funny, there's too much of it around.  Nick should STOP MAKING NEW CRAPPY EPISODES OF SPONGEBOB.
And don't get me started about toonami[/rant]
...big sheep and the city?  ???
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

HereAndThere

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 19, 2010, 09:38:19 AM
we have it, but it got very annoyingI do respect humans' personal opinion, but come on, that was one of the funniest shows ever
Yees! it was so funny i usually spent my time watching that and a few other shows.
It was funny even touh i didn't understand a word before i learned english better xD

TheGameNinja

Quote from: ice the fox on January 19, 2010, 05:24:38 PM

WHY DO PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME? ???
[rant]I know what I think is good is very good.  The episodes of Cow and Chicken ive seen are somewhat gross and VERY stupid. I'm sorry, but I just have never liked Johnny Bravo as he was too stupid, his jokes too wierd and it was far too (what's the word) idiotic for me. anything with "total drama" in the title or 6teen or surf's up (what kinda name is that?) is an IMMEDIATE turn-off to me and gets me critisized by my friends.

And one more thing. Sponebob. although funny, there's too much of it around.  Nick should STOP MAKING NEW CRAPPY EPISODES OF SPONGEBOB.
And don't get me started about toonami[/rant]
...big sheep and the city?  ???
I'm not telling you you have to like all of the old shows, I'm just pointing out that there is nothing on CN right now that is at all as good as any of their old shows. Sheep in the Big City was one of those old Cartoon Cartoons. It was funny and smart. Think a calmer, more artsy version of Animaniacs.

ChaosDazer

Ice is 12 so he might not know all the old shows.
witty sig caption