should sega remake old games?

Started by Ioshyriku, December 14, 2009, 10:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

I think yes because, look what cool remake they made after a master sistem game

kingofflamess

well it would depend on the game, like Sonic the Hedgehog 2, or some other awesome game(didnt really have much on sega) but they could do what they did in stuff like mario, make it feel alot like the original but greatly improve on the graphics.

willton7

linka8

Yeah! They really should! But not like the crappy "Plug and Play" Master System games >:(

Dracoslythe

Definately yes~<3
The good classics need a makeover.  :3

jkid101094

Do I dare suggest Shining Force? 8D
Really, that series needs more love. >:I
And Comix Zone?

Few of the games me brother and I could agree on. :3

WHERE'S THE LOVE SEGA!? ;~;

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Falzar102

I think they should remake Jet Set Radio on Wii,PS3, and XBOX 360 since we there isnt any new Jet Set Radio games any more.
:)

SonicPeRsOn123

SO TATTALY YES itl be awesome i wonder if sonic the hedgehog 4 is out  ???

Post Merge: May 27, 2010, 10:28:09 PM

yes

Riot_Monsterous

Yuss they should! Maybe even remake the first Sonic the hedgehog like nintendo did new super mario bros. And maybe let you save more often too. :3

Hakudamashi

Everything from Gamecube and below
Let us remember that Sonic isn't their only superstar
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Firestar36

Yes.

The pixels need to become 3D pixels.

Tanassy

The pixels will remain pixels. but they will become greater, more epic - pixels.

ENDragoon

We should still include the 3D games, eg. JSR would be an epic re-make.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

supersonic200

yes and no... yes: is because i would love to play sonic 1,2,3 and knuckles in a 3d version and no: because is going to be the same game is like playing the same game again and again but in a different version 2d to 3d.

dragonOllie15

they should re make old sega games, my childhood was Ecco the Dolphin, Alex Kidd, Sonic etc, I was playing Alex Kidd and the Enchanted Castle at school the other day and some kid asked me what game it was, I said 'Ever heard of Alex kidd?' and he said 'Nope, never knew Sega other games before Sonic' I was mentally steaming!