Have you ever been suspended/expelled in school?

Started by JetTheHawk, December 14, 2009, 04:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

JetTheHawk

Also, one of my friends got expelled for trying to throw a pencil at a teachers eye
NO SIGNATURE

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Dracoslythe

Sonic360

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 15, 2009, 05:07:57 PM
ohmailawddd
Hmm, an intriguing notion in it's own way, oh and btw this guy at my school got expelled for bringing a pocket knife to school.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 15, 2009, 05:58:52 PM
Hmm, an intriguing notion in it's own way, oh and btw this guy at my school got expelled for bringing a pocket knife to school.
Wtf
That's just plain retarded!

Sonic360

Quote from: jeexx on December 15, 2009, 06:01:44 PM
Wtf
That's just plain retarded!
What I said or the part about the guy with the pocket knife?

HereAndThere

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 15, 2009, 06:19:22 PM
What I said or the part about the guy with the pocket knife?
pocket knife guy.
That part.

Fiamonder

2 or 3 years ago, i cursed loud when my teacher walked my class in. Believe it or not, i got suspended just for that. I hate my teacher.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Sonic360

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on December 16, 2009, 01:13:14 PM
2 or 3 years ago, i cursed loud when my teacher walked my class in. Believe it or not, i got suspended just for that. I hate my teacher.
There is absolutly no reason to hate your teacher, why you got suspended is your own problem, maybe next time you want to curse out loud think to yourself "Is this the right thing to do"

sonicmaddave

yes I agree, thats no reason to hate your teacher, after all you did something against the rules.

JoeBro387

I got suspended once in high school and no end of times in juniors.

Well, my first junior school, anyway. (I have aspergers. D:)
I was constantly getting suspended for hitting people. (Once, I trapped the most hated teacher in the school between two tables. Everyone loved me for that.)
It wasn't until Year 4 that the school stopped denying that I wasn't meant for that school.
Eventually got expelled and went to a new school specifically for people with "special needs".
They noticed the problem within the first DAY, and helped fix it to a good point now. :D

But yeah, that's how I constantly got suspended and eventually expelled. (Note to you: Don't get me angry.)
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

sonicmaddave

JoeBro387

Yup, backseat moderating is also considered spam, too. But I'm not going into that.

I also forgot to say that I still get easily annoyed now, but nowhere near as bad as I was. XD
Although the Tuesday before last I got so stressed that day that anything would annoy me, and even talking to friends would slowly but steadily get me annoyed. Was a very weird day, that.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.