Sonic360's drawings ( actual drawings)

Started by Sonic360, December 17, 2009, 12:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

My drawings ( actual drawings) are here lol my dsi let me take pics and hedre they are the first couple pics are of Key the hedgehog     the next two are of Shade the next ones are of Zero   this is of sonic [/img]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4819/hni0020.jpg[/img] Some of Megaman Some Kh related stuff including my fchar. Shasta yes the are Genualy drawn No Tracing I hate When ppl trace a picture. I will update some later.  Enjoy^^

Dracoslythe

Those are really good!
I hate you and your better hands/male anatomy.  >:C

Roflrofl, jk.
They're great, although the Sonic one is kinda hard to see.  D=

Sonic360

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 17, 2009, 12:39:46 PM
Those are really good!
I hate you and your better hands/male anatomy.  >:C

Roflrofl, jk.
They're great, although the Sonic one is kinda hard to see.  D=
Thx, my DSI camera is a load of crap but at least it gets the work done.^^  Btw I started the scrapbook of my pics in early 2005 and I have drawn over 600 pictures since then and I still have them, I will be posting some old drawings as well as new ones in later dates to come.   P. S. Sonic the Hedgehog based characters arn't the only ones I draw^^

EchidnaPower

Whoa, cool. Maybe if I don't win the fan fic contest, YOU can make the Dash comic.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 03:02:49 PM
Whoa, cool. Maybe if I don't win the fan fic contest, YOU can make the Dash comic.
Fan Fiction contest?  Exactly what is about, and hand draw the Dash comic?  Hmm I know I can draw but I don't think I'm good enough to make a hand drawn comic. ~..~?

Shadow26

The first one is AWESOME!THATS HOW MY FC HAS TO LOOK.YOUR A LIFE SAVER!But now i have to somehow draw that on paint.net or something '_'

Sonic360

Quote from: Shadow26 on December 17, 2009, 10:38:40 PM
The first one is AWESOME!THATS HOW MY FC HAS TO LOOK.YOUR A LIFE SAVER!But now i have to somehow draw that on paint.net or something '_'
When I get a new scanner I will reupload these pics in better quality then edit them on photoshop to make them look pro.

Shadow26

HereAndThere

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 17, 2009, 12:13:10 PM
My drawings ( actual drawings) are here lol my dsi let me take pics and hedre they are the first 2 pics are of Key the hedgehog the next two are of Shade and the last one is of sonic yes the are Genualy drawn No Tracing I hate When ppl trace a picture. I will update some later.  Enjoy^^
These are sooo *so much censored stuff that i don't have time to write everything* awesome!
Nice job.
I wish i would be as good of a drawer as u.....

Sonic360

Quote from: Shadow26 on December 18, 2009, 01:15:57 AM
Cool,thats just what i need!Thanks! :D
But sadly his apperance is absolutely nothing of your character for he is blue and he had different gloves and shoes and some other things

Chaos Swissroll

Cool drawings there.

You should go get a Badge of Skill.

Sonic360

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 18, 2009, 01:58:40 AM
Cool drawings there.

You should go get a Badge of Skill.
You would seriously give me a badge of skill, thank you so much^^

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 18, 2009, 02:07:01 AM
You would seriously give me a badge of skill, thank you so much^^
Those are given by Snooky :P, post those drawings on his thread.

Sonic360

Quote from: jeexx on December 18, 2009, 01:17:23 AM
These are sooo *so much censored stuff that i don't have time to write everything* awesome!
Nice job.
I wish i would be as good of a drawer as u.....
Thanks, I'm about to upload more photos ^^

Shadow26

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 18, 2009, 01:47:35 AM
But sadly his apperance is absolutely nothing of your character for he is blue and he had different gloves and shoes and some other things
Well can't i just change his colo(u)r a bit? ::)