Sonic360's drawings ( actual drawings)

Started by Sonic360, December 17, 2009, 12:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Quote from: Shadow26 on December 18, 2009, 03:46:41 AM
Well can't i just change his colo(u)r a bit? ::)
I don't mean to be rude but no.  How about I draw your version of Shade for you.

Shadow26

No no,your not rude ;) I saw just now that thats Key the Hedgehog.I thought i just said hedgehog so i thought you made a random hedgehog.
*facepalm*
Sorry about that.........

Sonic360

Quote from: Shadow26 on December 18, 2009, 11:17:26 PM
No no,your not rude ;) I saw just now that thats Key the Hedgehog.I thought i just said hedgehog so i thought you made a random hedgehog.
*facepalm*
Sorry about that.........
lol Sorry if you misread it... how about I draw your version of Shade the Hedgehog for you

Shadow26

Tanassy

Hey those are awesome drawings!!! +1
I might upload some of mine someday.. i even have drawings of doctor who chars lol. but mostly fusion or shadow.

And hey dont diss the DSi camera....

Sonic360

lol I'm not dissing the dsi camera but I'm just saying I wish it would take pics in better quality.

Tanassy

Sonic360

I coulda sworn I had 31 karma before you raised it a few minutes ago

Tanassy

Sonic360

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on December 19, 2009, 11:07:38 PM
fixed :P internet fail
lol your internet had a calculating fart equivalent to that of a brain fart.  I am posting a photoshoped beta version of Key the Hedgehog, here is the original this is the beta version tell me what you think of it so far.   I pulled an all nighter to do the photoshoping and withought any coffee today or was it last night?
Alright here is my Key the Hedgehog finished picture. tell me what you think

Tanassy

Sonic360

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on December 21, 2009, 03:10:26 AM
it is.. SWEET!

yeah.
Thx^^ I like the way it turned out, but it wasn't really what I had in mind at the time lol.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:02:25 AM
Thx^^ I like the way it turned out, but it wasn't really what I had in mind at the time lol.

Nice job 360, it looks very well colored. Which I don't see much of lately.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 21, 2009, 04:17:55 PM
Nice job 360, it looks very well colored. Which I don't see much of lately.
Wow thx for the comment EP, but if I could use a pic to describe how I felt about the pic it would be a guy facepalming while giving a thumbs up at the same time.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 22, 2009, 03:02:43 PM
Wow thx for the comment EP, but if I could use a pic to describe how I felt about the pic it would be a guy facepalming while giving a thumbs up at the same time.

That's a strange feeling, but I understand what you mean. Nevertheless, it is good.

I love Jesus! Do you?