GEUSS THE MEGAMAN CHARACTER!

Started by Light the Hedgehog, December 20, 2009, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

think you know all about megaman? time to put you to the test! (i'll be using first person)

first question:

before you fight me, i yell "WARE WA MESSIAH NARI! WAHAHAHA!"

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: Ioshyriku on December 21, 2009, 12:30:47 AM
omega zero?
correct Ioshyriku! it is none other than omega zero, the devil reploid!

next question, in Megaman X 7, who's the new guy you get to play as?

Light the Hedgehog

Bingo! it is indeed Axl, the annoying 18-ish reploid himself. i'm making it WAY past too easy. only people who have visited the blue bombers website know this one:

In the up-coming game Megaman 10, what is the new robot sickness that makes the robots (and possibly roll) run amuck?

Mikey

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 09, 2010, 01:10:47 PM
Bingo! it is indeed Axl, the annoying 18-ish reploid himself. i'm making it WAY past too easy. only people who have visited the blue bombers website know this one:

In the up-coming game Megaman 10, what is the new robot sickness that makes the robots (and possibly roll) run amuck?
Roboenza

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: Leviathan on January 09, 2010, 01:18:10 PM
Roboenza
crap...you guys are good...people who have an NES or have Megaman Anniversary Collection know this one: before you battle me, you here my trademark whistle.

Mikey

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 09, 2010, 02:26:41 PM
crap...you guys are good...people who have an NES or have Megaman Anniversary Collection know this one: before you battle me, you here my trademark whistle.
PROTOMAN!!!!!!

Light the Hedgehog

BOOSH! i'm making it too freaking easy! okay next one:

I am the only Robot Master in megaman 2 that is weak against my own weopon in our 2nd encounter in wily's castle

Ioshyriku

Light the Hedgehog

...correct...dang you guys are good....i've run out of ideas...Ioshyriku, you can do the questions with meh 'kay? you sure know a lot more 'bout Mega Man more than i do..

Dracoslythe

WAIT I KNOW THE ANSWERRRR.
Pie.  (:

-shot rapidly-

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 10, 2010, 09:43:03 AM
...correct...dang you guys are good....i've run out of ideas...Ioshyriku, you can do the questions with meh 'kay? you sure know a lot more 'bout Mega Man more than i do..
thanks, ok let's see
wich megaman x character can be seen as a comic book character on a poster from a baror library from megaman legends 2 ?

Mikey

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 12, 2010, 12:03:30 AM
thanks, ok let's see
wich megaman x character can be seen as a comic book character on a poster from a baror library from megaman legends 2 ?
Black Zero. ;)