So What Did You Get For Christmas?

Started by Dracoslythe, December 23, 2009, 05:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Whether you got early presents, or you know what your getting (and it's even Christmas right now in some parts of the world!) or whatever.  :3

What did you end up getting?  ^-^

I got a few gifts early;;
a new mp3 player and a computer, got them last month.  <3

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 23, 2009, 05:25:34 PM
Whether you got early presents, or you know what your getting (and it's even Christmas right now in some parts of the world!) or whatever.  :3

What did you end up getting?  ^-^

I got a few gifts early;;
a new mp3 player and a computer, got them last month.  <3

A new chair for when I'm at the computer, bending over was a pain in the back...literally. But who knows what's in store for me. (Starts Daydreaming)Maybe a secret Christmas kiss from a certain church girl I know.  ;D

I love Jesus! Do you?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 23, 2009, 05:29:00 PM
A new chair for when I'm at the computer, bending over was a pain in the back...literally. But who knows what's in store for me. (Starts Daydreaming)Maybe a secret Christmas kiss from a certain church girl I know.  ;D
Awww, I got my fingers crossed for your Christmas wish<3
That's so cute. :3

Sonic360

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 23, 2009, 05:31:19 PM
Awww, I got my fingers crossed for your Christmas wish<3
That's so cute. :3
Well I gots me a new artbook^^ the entire book set of Harry Potter, an ipod classic, KH2 Final mix, lol I actually  bought it while I was in Japan, and a new pair of glasses(well actually I had to get them for my astigmatism)

Gleech

I got CoD:MW2 early, my legos early, and I know my parents just got me an xbox 360 controller. (I needed a 4th one @_@)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

I'm gonna get a PS3,Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm,Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories,Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days,Animal Crossing City Folk,a Wiimote,a classic controller and a jumprope
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

I've only gotten a few presents from relatives as of now, and some of it counts as birthday presents since my birthday was the 22nd. So far I've gotten Beyond Good and Evil (PS2), Chobits vol. 1 (DVD), New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii :P), Metroid Prime: Trilogy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS), Nasicaa of the Valley of the Wind (DVD), a black DSi, some pajamas, and a Books-A-Million gift card for $25.

Chaos Swissroll

500 bucks perhaps, i don't think i need presents

sonicmaddave

Not sure really, I didn't want any early presents, I just want surprises. :P

Skyle369

Chaos Swissroll

just got 200 bucks from my dad today, I think when I go to my uncle's barbecue party I'm gonna get another 500 bucks, duh

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Gleech on December 23, 2009, 06:07:43 PM
I got CoD:MW2 early, my legos early, and I know my parents just got me an xbox 360 controller. (I needed a 4th one @_@)

legos. ROFLMAO.

i have to wait to tomorrow morning for my presents....[if i still get presents]....... :'(

denslat

tommorow I'll be getting a wii and my parents a lot of acting!

(they dont know I know!)

the battle stil rages

TheGameNinja

Oh, I forgot to add that in addition to those presents, I've gotten $119.19, cuz I just turned 19. XD

HereAndThere

Let's see......
I got:
Chocolate, 80€, a book, socks and a Sega Mega Drive Portable.