Main Menu

i feel so alone...

Started by Light the Hedgehog, January 09, 2010, 03:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

remember back when i couldn't get on the forum? back when the mini-chat box was still there? well, i had a few friends or so. i was just about to forget about my bestest bud in the whole world at the virge of my un-banning. in case you have forgotten. i am megasonikku. the first (and should be the only) member with the nickname Mega on the chat box. and now that i AM on the forum. the only few friends that i really have on this forum (that i know of) are Maddie8D (princessofthechaosemeralds, Elana the Hedgehog), Xaio (Zapo [Zaps]) and sonicfrenzy. another friend that i had was Ultrashadow (who i dun know if he's on anymoar). and some others that i can't remember. so if you remember how it was that one summer when i first went on the chatbox, and then ten. plz post here if you even slightly met me on the mini-chat box. please. i begz of chu! I DUN WANNA BE ALONE! ;~;

xaio

YESSS I'M ON THERE!!!

i remember when we first met....EPIC BAKUGAN ROLEPLAY!!

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

CradledEggle

I was here when you joined i think lol
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Light the Hedgehog

CradledEggle

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on January 10, 2010, 09:51:59 AM
you were Blade, right?
yeah XP don't mention him or slade, i killed them off 8D
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Gleech

I remember you... I mean, I'm sure you wont remember me. My name has been through so much...

Gleech...
Gleech...
Gleech...
Gleech...
Gleech...
Gleech...
Gleech...

I mean so many people out there get name changes, at least 4 times, but the amount I've done must be insane. :OOOO

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tanassy

EchidnaPower

You probably don't remember me, but my friends call me EP. And my name shall always be EchidnaPower. I've liked the way that sounded since I was 12. So you'll always know who I am.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 10, 2010, 03:56:39 PM
You probably don't remember me, but my friends call me EP. And my name shall always be EchidnaPower. I've liked the way that sounded since I was 12. So you'll always know who I am.
Just like I love the name King Crazy or KC, since like, 5 years ago? XD

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on January 10, 2010, 04:01:40 PM
Just like I love the name King Crazy or KC, since like, 5 years ago? XD

Yeah, but you're Gleech now. I mean my username will never change. whocares4972 was an accident. I wasn't planning on staying on DA. That's why I'm called that there.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Yeah Gleech is another one of my names. However I've had that name longer than KC. My family calls me Gleech sometimes XDD

Tanassy

im anything to do with 'fusion'

Sonic360

The name Sonic360 came to be in 2006 when Sonic06 came out, and my bro's teased me about not being able to get Sonic06 for the 360 at the time, so a year later I got a Ps3 and played it on my friends 360 next door, I didn't like it so I didn't buy it but instead got Assasin's Creed.  But my bro decided to call me 360, becuase I still didn't (and still don't) have an Xbox360 hence the birth of my username Sonic360 and Unleashed360

Tanassy

fusion came about when i made my FC