Main Menu

Brawl Codes

Started by EchidnaPower, January 10, 2010, 04:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 12, 2010, 02:19:13 PM
Wanna go 1 on 1 again sometime? After I murder Gelatos? (A friend of mine)

1 on 1's are my specialty. But I'll practice on birds in the meantime. Sure, I'll go again sometime.

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 12, 2010, 02:21:59 PM
1 on 1's are my specialty. But I'll practice on birds in the meantime. Sure, I'll go again sometime.
Well i've got about an hour...soooo..... ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 12, 2010, 02:29:13 PM
Well i've got about an hour...soooo..... ;D

Sorry man. But my mom will explode if I try again now. Maybe tomorrow.

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 12, 2010, 02:30:16 PM
Sorry man. But my mom will explode if I try again now. Maybe tomorrow.
KK, i'll wait. REVENGE SHALL BE MINE!!!! lol

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 12, 2010, 02:31:59 PM
KK, i'll wait. REVENGE SHALL BE MINE!!!! lol
I take it EP got you good?

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on January 12, 2010, 02:36:44 PM
I take it EP got you good?
I choose you! Lucario! I need to download Ocarina again if you wanna save a replay longer than 3 though... ;D Although i'm not sure it'll work on wifi. Check YT. ;D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

jkid101094

In a few moments I will download Ocarina and get a few codes for wifi. I wanna know if anyone would like to test them out with me (the one's that obviously work, such as playing on the target test stage).

Just agree to the blelow:

I [Insert name here] agree to brawl jkid with Ocarina codes and shall not blame him for anything that happens to my wii...

Signed,
[Sign Here]

Post Merge: January 12, 2010, 08:47:29 PM

NVM, make that GEKKO OS codes.

I wanna know if anyone would like to test them out with me (the one's that obviously work, such as playing on the target test stage).

I [Insert name here] agree to brawl jkid with GEKKO OS codes and shall not blame him for anything that happens to my wii...

Signed,
[Sign Here]

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

EchidnaPower

Yeah, no. I remember one time somebody screwed with the game in a basic brawl and started the brawl as Wario man. That hack almost killed my Wii!

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 12, 2010, 03:49:28 PM
Yeah, no. I remember one time somebody screwed with the game in a basic brawl and started the brawl as Wario man. That hack almost killed my Wii!
OK then, I won't. But i'm still up for normal brawls. ;)
(Yes I remember you said tommorow. :P)

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ECCO

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 12, 2010, 03:49:28 PM

No it did not there was to much coding at once like when I try to put like a thousand hacks on one game at once what happens? You know EP.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: ECCO on January 12, 2010, 03:53:26 PM
No it did not there was to much coding at once like when I try to put like a thousand hacks on one game at once what happens? You know EP.

But that's a computer.

I love Jesus! Do you?

ECCO

EchidnaPower

Quote from: ECCO on January 12, 2010, 03:59:12 PM
So what.

Computers can handle more stuff. Wiis aren't meant for that.

I love Jesus! Do you?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 12, 2010, 03:40:15 PM
In a few moments I will download Ocarina and get a few codes for wifi. I wanna know if anyone would like to test them out with me (the one's that obviously work, such as playing on the target test stage).

I [Insert name here] agree to brawl jkid with Ocarina codes and shall not blame him for anything that happens to my wii...

Signed,
[Sign Here]

Post Merge: January 12, 2010, 08:47:29 PM

NVM, make that GEKKO OS codes.

I wanna know if anyone would like to test them out with me (the one's that obviously work, such as playing on the target test stage).

I [Insert name here] agree to brawl jkid with GEKKO OS codes and shall not blame him for anything that happens to my wii...

Signed,
[Sign Here]

I JetTheHawk agree to brawl jkid with GEKKO OS codes and shall not blame him for anything that happens to my wii...

Signed,
JetTheHawk
NO SIGNATURE