24 (24%)
Hard to choose
20 (20%)
Don't like any of them
3 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 11, 2010, 02:40:38 PM
Actually, thanks to the magic of homebrew it is possible to watch DVDs and listen to music CDs on your Wii. It's supposed to harm the Wii's laser, but most people have no problem with it. And since the Wii is so easy to hack, anyone can do it. The Homebrew Channel and all of it's apps is probably the only thing that justifies my purchase of a Wii.
So you have to hack it to make it enjoyable?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Thorax777

Quote from: windlessusher on April 11, 2010, 02:47:28 PM

Sounds like a process.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Elija2 on April 11, 2010, 02:40:38 PM
Actually, thanks to the magic of homebrew it is possible to watch DVDs and listen to music CDs on your Wii. It's supposed to harm the Wii's laser, but most people have no problem with it. And since the Wii is so easy to hack, anyone can do it. The Homebrew Channel and all of it's apps is probably the only thing that justifies my purchase of a Wii.
I'm sure that isn't good for the system OR the discs. It isn't made to read those discs. Just put the friggin DVD in a PS2.

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on April 11, 2010, 02:47:28 PM

Yes, it makes it more enjoyable. But that's not saying you can't enjoy it without hacking.

Thorax777

Quote from: Elija2 on April 12, 2010, 10:22:56 AM
Yes, it makes it more enjoyable. But that's not saying you can't enjoy it without hacking.

That just doesn't sound right to me.. U can make it more enjoyable, but you don't have too. Why wouldn't you make something better?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Thorax777 on April 12, 2010, 03:08:56 PM
That just doesn't sound right to me.. U can make it more enjoyable, but you don't have too. Why wouldn't you make something better?
Because it's not technically legal. And it voids your warranty. And it could ruin your console.

Elija2

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 12, 2010, 03:11:25 PM
Because it's not technically legal. And it voids your warranty. And it could ruin your console.

The Homebrew Channel itself isn't illegal, just some of the apps available for it are illegal, like the emulators and whatnot. And yes, it voids your warranty, but if your warranty is over anyway you have nothing to lose. And you can hack your Wii to make it practically unbrickable anyway (by creating restore points) so there is nothing to fear if you accidentally brick your console.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 12, 2010, 03:26:50 PM
The Homebrew Channel itself isn't illegal, just some of the apps available for it are illegal, like the emulators and whatnot. And yes, it voids your warranty, but if your warranty is over anyway you have nothing to lose. And you can hack your Wii to make it practically unbrickable anyway (by creating restore points) so there is nothing to fear if you accidentally brick your console.
I dunno Eli,I''m kinda clumsy when it comes to hacking
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Thorax777

Sounds shady. I modded my original Xbox and some stuff isn't quite right, random glitches and lag spikes on offline games. But I couldn't resist all the burned games my friend gave me.

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on April 12, 2010, 04:04:53 PM
I dunno Eli,I''m kinda clumsy when it comes to hacking

As long as you know how to copy and paste files onto an SD card and not trip on power cords you should be fine.

Thorax777

Has anyone ever seen a modded PS3 or has one? I've been lookin and have yet to see one. Or is it already perfect.  :P

RainbowBeautyRocks

Andrija96

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Thorax777 on April 13, 2010, 04:45:49 PM
Has anyone ever seen a modded PS3 or has one? I've been lookin and have yet to see one. Or is it already perfect.  :P
If you think a PS3 needs to be modded,then either YOU fail or have been seriously ripped off
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

DarkerSuperSonic

Mine is xbox 360 I havent played alot or own one yet but from the experience I had it was awsome. When I tried the wii and ps3 the controllers wont respond when Im in the menu it does nothing atleast the ps3 moves dont own any of those either tho.