Forum families

Started by sonicmaddave, January 14, 2010, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2010, 07:07:49 AM
We get a mansion...or an entire apartment. xD
Dibs on the 26th room!

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

Dibs on the room near the pool!

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on March 07, 2010, 09:50:52 AM
Dibs on the room near the pool!
That would be our room. Nice try. >:D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2010, 10:02:38 AM
That would be our room. Nice try. >:D
Ahhhh...I guess we can't share, can we?  ::)
Fine, then the room next to that room.

MSN: 

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on March 07, 2010, 11:40:53 AM
Ahhhh...I guess we can't share, can we?  ::)
Fine, then the room next to that room.
Fine. You can have the room next to ours.Ours has a hottub. =P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2010, 11:44:49 AM
Fine. You can have the room next to ours.Ours has a hottub. =P
Fine by me. My room has a game room in it and a drink machine that can make any type of drink, even hot cocoa. :p

MSN: 

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on March 07, 2010, 01:15:53 PM
Fine by me. My room has a game room in it and a drink machine that can make any type of drink, even hot cocoa. :p
Damn you and your hot cocoa.  :D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Dibs on Draco's closet, which has a door to my room, which is a media paradise. All video game consoles and software ever made and a multimedia, surround sound system, all arcade systems, a red computer and laptop with all Windows software, with the biggest 1080p, flatscreen DHDTV, with a big fridge with a lot of food and video game themed energy drinks, a blu-ray player, a DVD player, and a VCR player with the coolest CDs, blu-ray discs, and VCR tapes, with cool video game mechandise, mostly Sonic the Hedgehog stuff, with a king-size bed with Sonic stuff on it, and all video game themed plushies ever made, including Zero, and male video game character and superhero cosplay costumes. Face it, my room is a paradise. Did I mention that it has the biggest bathroom ever made? 
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 07, 2010, 03:33:47 PM
Dibs on Draco's closet, which has a door to my room, which is a media paradise. All video game consoles and software ever made and a multimedia, surround sound system, all arcade systems, a red computer and laptop with all Windows software, with the biggest 1080p, flatscreen DHDTV, with a big fridge with a lot of food and video game themed energy drinks, a blu-ray player, a DVD player, and a VCR player with the coolest CDs, blu-ray discs, and VCR tapes, with cool video game mechandise, mostly Sonic the Hedgehog stuff, with a king-size bed with Sonic stuff on it, and all video game themed plushies ever made, including Zero, and male video game character and superhero cosplay costumes. Face it, my room is a paradise. Did I mention that it has the biggest bathroom ever made? 
How many topics did you dig through to come up with that? xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2010, 03:35:11 PM
How many topics did you dig through to come up with that? xD

None. This was in my mind for a long time. And I have a secrurity system that only reads my hand, eyes, and voice password.

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 07, 2010, 03:41:53 PM
None. This was in my mind for a long time. And I have a secrurity system that only reads my hand eyes and voice password.
Ooookaaay. lol
Obsession much?

Although I'm not the one to talk...xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME! I'M TOTALLY MOVING IN!

Did I mention that it has the biggest bathroom ever made? 

Oh dude, that sucks. You probably have to walk halfway across the room just to get to the toilet paper while your crap is still clinging, and it will eventually drop onto the ground or into your underwear, making a huge mess and creating such a hassle. Nevermind, I'll find a different roomie.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Elija2 on March 07, 2010, 03:45:50 PM
HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME! I'M TOTALLY MOVING IN!

Oh dude, that sucks. You probably have to walk halfway across the room just to get to the toilet paper while your crap is still clinging, and it will eventually drop onto the ground or into your underwear, making a huge mess and creating such a hassle. Nevermind, I'll find a different roomie.

No, not liek that. The toilet paper is near the toilet, which is near the entrance to the bathroom. You can move in if you want. And I have JSR and JSRF.

Post Merge: March 07, 2010, 09:52:43 PM

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 07, 2010, 03:44:05 PM
Ooookaaay. lol
Obsession much?

Although I'm not the one to talk...xD

lol not an obsession. I just chose the coolest room in the house.

seandkiller

You can live in the mansion,I however want to take control of the combine empire and  RULE CITY 17!  :-X err...move to Texas?

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599