Your fan character in SADX!

Started by Fiamonder, January 17, 2010, 06:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 18, 2010, 09:00:27 AM
Nope. You can only edit the models in-game. So that means that you can only edit the models of the game, you cant import it from another one. The only way is having epic model editing skills and making a ball of Sonic or Big (XD), and im lagging those skills.
lol, imagine me with a fishing rod screaming FROGGEY! :D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonicteen12

hey fia my sis wants her fan char made.......but i already told her that you've got three requests already :P

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Fiamonder

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on January 19, 2010, 01:39:24 PM
hey fia my sis wants her fan char made.......but i already told her that you've got three requests already :P

Hehe, right. Yours is almost done ST12, im already done with the one for 360, so i can add your sis. Just dont make it too hard for me, im just a beginner. Just reminding you.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Shadow26

Could you give us screenshots of the requests?

Fiamonder

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 20, 2010, 05:51:47 AM
Could you give us screenshots of the requests?

I could only complete 1 until now, thats one of the FC's of Unleashed360, Shade. Im not sure if Kirbysoul11 and SonicTeen12 already wants to see the progress, called their beta FC atm. But here are some screens of 360's FC.

The original.

At the character select screen.

And in-game.

Kirby

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 20, 2010, 11:23:22 AM
I could only complete 1 until now, thats one of the FC's of Unleashed360, Shade. Im not sure if Kirbysoul11 and SonicTeen12 already wants to see the progress, called their beta FC atm. But here are some screens of 360's FC.

The original.

And in-game.

Can I see screens of mine soon?

And why is knuckles behind shade?

Fiamonder

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 20, 2010, 11:26:50 AM
Can I see screens of mine soon?

And why is knuckles behind shade?

Because i swapped him with Tails. And sure! Still have to update some textures, and have some time.

And just an announcement, the FC's may come a little late, but i hope you guys understand, my life really gets busy at the moment. I have lots of work to do, lets say, i only have like 2 hours to have some free time on the comp, im spending the other ones with studying.

Kirby

EchidnaPower

It's stuff like this that makes me wish I had a fan char.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Fiamonder

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 20, 2010, 11:45:08 AM
It's stuff like this that makes me wish I had a fan char.

..make one then! Its that simple, lol.

BTW guys, Sonic360 has been moved to the 'COMPLETED' box. So that means, somebody else can request!

*goes back working on the FC's*

Sonicteen12

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on January 20, 2010, 11:23:22 AM

The original.

And in-game.

yea i would actually like to see a pic of the beta

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Fiamonder

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on January 20, 2010, 12:21:17 PM

yea i would actually like to see a pic of the beta

Ok, i dont know if i will post it today, probably tommorow since im very busy.

dark rouge

Fiamonder

Quote from: dark rouge on January 20, 2010, 12:43:24 PM
hey can you make me one
Sure, thats easy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another request done, this took like, 20 minutes, here is: Conker's Blue The Fox!

Here you go. I'll e-mail the download link.

And for letting the other people know, this was just an easy color edit, model edits are taking really long, you have to hex it out, edit it, have the correct numbers, and hex it in the game again.

Conker534

^^  THNAKS ^^ :D