My Fan Characters

Started by Sonicteen12, January 20, 2010, 03:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonicteen12

OK so i've been working on my fan characters for a while and here are the results....

Trey the Vampirehog

Payton the Echidna

Sabrina the Hedgehog

Hannah the Cat

Melissa the Vampirehog

Biographies
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trey the Vampirehog
Trey is a 13 yr. old vampire....er hedgehog.....well he's mixed with both.....you see Trey comes from a long line of vampires his sister however, was missing the one piece of DNA that allows her to be a vampire.Trey's girlfriend, Melissa had requested to become a vampire.So Trey had made her a vampire when she was ready.
Trey is friendly and nice most of the time, but sometimes Trey's dark mind can overwhelm his body and cause him to do dark,evil,sinister things.

Payton the Echidna
Payton is a mysterious 13 yr. old echidna who has a dark history.He can't remember exactly everything about his past.All he knows is.....nothing really.One morning Payton woke up on a bright beach(the place was actually called Bright Beach)curious of his location Payton began walking around when he encountered Eggman who captured Payton and used him & Sabrina as bait to lure Trey out.After Payton was rescued the three became good friends.

Sabrina the Hedgehog

Hannah the Cat

Melissa the Vampirehog

Theme Songs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trey the Vampirehog
http://www.youtube.com/v/Ne1in3RmC6g&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Payton the Echidna

Sabrina the Hedgehog

Hannah the Hedgehog

Melissa the Vampirehog

I'd post more but it's a long post sooo......yea......don't worry i'll post more later

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

Xyno76

wow these are nicely made characters... what did you use to make them?
my fav is payton the echidna :D
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Sonicteen12

I used furry doll maker and thnx......there will be more info in the biographies section but i'm done for 2nite

sonicheroes123

Sonicteen12

Quote from: sonicheroes123 on January 21, 2010, 08:59:37 AM
nice fan characters  ;D

thnx.......better work on those biographies..........

agent33

SS12345

payton is the coolest and good with biografics ;)

and how didt you get the pics in?

StH77

Cool!!! Your character is better than mine.

Fifa110

Cool Characters, My favorite is Payton the Echidna, :D but the youtube video doesn't work. :-\

hyper

they are nicely made but what would make them even better and more original would be to draw them your self

Tanassy

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on January 20, 2010, 03:41:37 PM
OK so i've been working on my fan characters for a while and here are the results....

Trey the Vampirehog

Payton the Echidna

Sabrina the Hedgehog

Hannah the Cat

Melissa the Vampirehog

Biographies
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trey the Vampirehog
Trey is a 13 yr. old vampire....er hedgehog.....well he's mixed with both.....you see Trey comes from a long line of vampires his sister however, was missing the one piece of DNA that allows her to be a vampire.Trey's girlfriend, Melissa had requested to become a vampire.So Trey had made her a vampire when she was ready.
Trey is friendly and nice most of the time, but sometimes Trey's dark mind can overwhelm his body and cause him to do dark,evil,sinister things.

Payton the Echidna
Payton is a mysterious 13 yr. old echidna who has a dark history.He can't remember exactly everything about his past.All he knows is.....nothing really.One morning Payton woke up on a bright beach(the place was actually called Bright Beach)curious of his location Payton began walking around when he encountered Eggman who captured Payton and used him & Sabrina as bait to lure Trey out.After Payton was rescued the three became good friends.

Sabrina the Hedgehog

Hannah the Cat

Melissa the Vampirehog

Theme Songs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trey the Vampirehog
http://www.youtube.com/v/Ne1in3RmC6g&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Payton the Echidna

Sabrina the Hedgehog

Hannah the Hedgehog

Melissa the Vampirehog

I'd post more but it's a long post sooo......yea......don't worry i'll post more later
Learn to draw, these furry creators are pissing me off.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 28, 2010, 05:17:40 PM
Learn to draw, these furry creators are pissing me off.
lol, I can draw sonic fan characters!! which one?

Firestar36

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on June 14, 2010, 05:31:12 AM

He's not talking to you.

lucarioaaron

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on June 14, 2010, 05:31:12 AM
He's talking to Sonicteen12, not you.
This sig is under construction...

Firestar36

I couldn't help but post a REAL comment about this. >.<

I hate furries. -shot-

They're okay,I guess but if you create custom stuff they would be better.