how many christians are on this forum anyway???

Started by smash_legend, January 25, 2010, 12:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smash_legend

Leon says Sora is the keyblade master?
he obviously hasn't met me yet

by reading this you are wasting 10 whole seconds of your life, hope your happy

if people said that breathing was uncool, 96% of teens would die
put this in your sig if you'd be one of the 4% laughing your head off

Mau

Quote"going your own way" is exactly the opposite of being a christian
even the deamons in hell know that Jesus is lord, and they tremble at his name
you need to love him, with all your heart, put him first

and when you don't go to church, you are disobeying God, and that is a sin:
do NOT forsake the re assembling of the believers
(or as the message would say)
go to church, or God won't be happy with you

Going to church doesn't save anyone, I'm not conforming to the ways of the world and the world's religions. There are plenty of hypocrites who go to church and then after church they hit the bar or sleep around.
Remember this, judge not lest ye be judged. That is in the Bible. But if you want to know why I'm not all that religious, read what it says in Ephesians 5:22, examine how women are treated in the Bible, and examine how so many people turn to atheism because they were pushed into religion by hard core extremists. At least I believe in God and Jesus, and try to be a good person. I'll respect others beliefs if they in turn show respect to mine.
Read John 3:16, no where in that verse does it say you have to go to church for salvation. You want to spread hope and the love of God, fine. You want to feed the poor and the hungry and do it in the name of Jesus, go right ahead. But start pushing the hell fire and brim stone and that's where I draw the line.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Mau on January 31, 2010, 11:12:21 AM
Going to church doesn't save anyone, I'm not conforming to the ways of the world and the world's religions.

Read John 3:16, no where in that verse does it say you have to go to church for salvation. You want to spread hope and the love of God, fine. You want to feed the poor and the hungry and do it in the name of Jesus, go right ahead. But start pushing the hell fire and brim stone and that's where I draw the line.
You're right, you don't have to go to church to to be saved. It's more of a desire to profess your love of God in a public setting, and to worship Him with fellow believers. But, you have to recognize that, just as no one person is perfect, no group of people, regardless of their intention, can ever be perfect. There will always be people in the church that will be the stereotypical hypocrite, but those are more often that not few and far between. It is every Christians' choice whether they choose to go to church or not, but there should be some time set aside in one's life to speak with "the Man upstairs."

Ioshyriku

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 28, 2010, 11:06:38 AM
Let me ask a question, do you believe that Jesus died on the cross for you? Do you believe He is your Savior and Lord?
yes I do

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

john-the-hedgie

He who makes a beast of him self, gets rid of the pain of being a man-A7x

I'm getting sick of people saying fake facts about sonic.. >> and acting like a sonic guru lol :3 i probably know more stuff about the series in my toe than you know in you head >> lol :D

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 29, 2010, 01:55:48 AM
Then you are a Christian, and you are going to Heaven. But here's the thing. Being Christian doesn't make us "good" people. None of us are truly good. If we were, Jesus wouldn't have had to die for us. It's by grace that we have been saved through faith. We all deserve to go to hell, but God sent His son to save us so that we can go to Heaven with Him.
So much truth, so little time. +1.

I'm a Christian, however I feel kinda' guilty that I don't read the Bible every day, however my mom is making me do a Bible class for school (I'm homeschooled), and I do read the Bible for that...

Funny story, my class at church studied the verse I went over a few days before.

Sometimes I fear that I may not go to heaven, but I just need to keep reminding myself that Satan is out to fool us into thinking that, and he's trying to guilt trip us all into believing his lies.

Personally, I'd die for being a Christian. If someone threatened me to change my religion, I wouldn't. Either,

A. God's going to work it all out in the end, and I'll be fine.
B. My time is up and I can't do anything about that.

God wins an epic sticker, no, a million epic- NO! INFINITY EPIC STICKERS, MUAHAHAHAHA!

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on February 02, 2010, 05:32:58 PMGod wins an epic sticker, no, a million epic- NO! INFINITY EPIC STICKERS, MUAHAHAHAHA!

And even that isn't enough to represent His glory my friend. +1 to you.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 02, 2010, 05:37:10 PM
And even that isn't enough to represent His glory my friend. +1 to you.
You're right, but that's all I could come up with at the moment :3

and ty XD

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Sonic360

I am a Christian, tho I feel kinda bad cuz I do some things that are kinda bad, EP should know what this is.

smash_legend

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 03, 2010, 02:04:23 PM
I am a Christian, tho I feel kinda bad cuz I do some things that are kinda bad, EP should know what this is.
there's nothing you can do that'll stop God from loving you.
God will always forgive you, no matter what you do, all you have to do is ask. :D
Leon says Sora is the keyblade master?
he obviously hasn't met me yet

by reading this you are wasting 10 whole seconds of your life, hope your happy

if people said that breathing was uncool, 96% of teens would die
put this in your sig if you'd be one of the 4% laughing your head off

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

supersonic888

same here but asking pepole who arnt are will u no