TO EVERY ONE WHO SAID MY GF WAS CHEATING ON ME

Started by HMS7, January 26, 2010, 03:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

kelsie not my other failed gfs
read this
(took her two hrs to write it ^_^)

Hey baby,
I just wanted to write you a message beings u were sweet enough to write me one. So yeah,here goes.Baby I just wanna say is i love you with all my heart and soul. You are the sun in my morning sky and the stars in my night.You are the blood in my veins keeping me alive.I love you with every beat of my heart and every breathe i take.you are everything i need and want in life. your the missing piece to my puzzle that iv been looking for,for years.iv been traveling threw a darkness for years baby, and finally i think iv really found the light to help me through all this darkness.i think i finally found someone that can help me ignore my problems and see the better things in life.and see that everything in life aint all bad and depressing that there is greater things out there.baby i know this sounds all like mushy and lovey dovey and shit.but im sitting here telling the whole truth baby.your my everything and anything.every time i go to sleep i dream of you baby. and everytime im just sitting here doing something or doing nothing at all,i start daydreaming of u baby. your always in my thoughts baby. im with you forever till the end. noone can ever take your place in my heart baby,no one can EVER take me away from you. you have my heart forever.to do with as you please.you make me feel complete.when im talking to you i cant help but smile.when im thinking about u all i can do is smile.you complete me baby.like i said uv completed my life puzzle.i cant wait to marry you,robert.&& then whenever your ready,ill be ready.baby what im talking about is to have your child.and baby your not the only one who has gave up things. iv decided to give up on cutting because i have no reason to anymore,your my reason for living, your the reason i want to live now baby.because baby i have alot of stress and depression problems because of my parents and just life itself,but you make all the pain go away. you make me feel so happy baby.its not just a feeling i really am happy with you.iv never been this happy in my entire life baby.i use to think my heart wasnt beating because all i felt was depression and sadness, but baby once i met you, i felt my heart, it felt warm instead of cold like i thought.id do anything for you baby. i just want you to be happy.as long as your happy ill always be happy.i never want to lose you baby.and yes i know you promised me you will never leave and yes baby i do believe u. and i hope u believe this and all that im saying.baby ill never leave you,itll kill me if i ever do.thats why im never going to leave baby. i swear.baby ill give you anything you want,whatever your heart desires just name it baby.because like i said i just want to see you happy.baby i know im not the most perfect girlfriend in the world, hell im pretty unperfect if you ask me,but as long as i have u,everything will be fine.when i hear your voice i get butterflys and my heart starts going crazy and i just get so happy.your voice is so beautiful baby and i just love it when you sing to me,it makes me go crazy :D.you are the sweetest and cutest and most nicest guy iv ever met. and i never wanna lose u.i dont know how i got so lucky to have a guy like you or find a guy like you but i thank god i did :).i know this is alot to read but its worth writing baby because i want u to know how i really feel.i think god sent me an angel and it was you baby. i love you so much.i also have a poem i wrote for you one day when i was just sitting around thinking about you baby :].
there are a million stars in the sky
everyday i look up at them
i ask myself
how many stars really are in the sky?
i figure a million
or even a billion
but when i think about how much i love you
i ask myself how much do i love u?
i know that i love you more than as many stars as there is in the sky
i know its a short poem baby and kinda boring but i really do love u more than as many stars as there is in the sky.well im gonna stop writing because i cant think of nothing more to write and plus i keep singing songs i make up in my head and havent got a chance to write them down. i just wanted to let you know that i love you baby and this message should show u how much.well message back if you really want. talk to you later.see ya.
love always,
your wife & lover & best friend & evil angel

i cryed so much when i read it
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

RainbowBeautyRocks

Gamerdude

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 26, 2010, 03:49:37 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww dat so sweet bro!
thanks yeah and that is kelsie kami the girl who wants to marry me.....so yeah
&& the reason she put
your wife & lover & best friend & evil angel
evil angel is her nickname i gave her
and she is my bestfriend(before we started to date eachother)
my lover(becuz well..hell i love her)
and my wife(becuz i knida sorta asked her to marry me XD)
so yeah
Quote from: Gamerdude on January 26, 2010, 03:54:01 PM
Your a lucky guy. :)
yeah i know i dont know what i did or who found favor with me but kelsie is the girl i've wanted all my life ^_^ and now she showed me jusy how much she wanted me

RainbowBeautyRocks

So dats dat girl dat made u smile in ds pic. awsomness

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 26, 2010, 04:06:32 PM
So dats dat girl dat made u smile in ds pic. awsomness
yeah and this is what she look like sis

yeah thats my evil angel and my fiance XD
edit:oh and she is also a bisexual lol but not after today ^_^

RainbowBeautyRocks

My blackberry wont show me can u send it though pic mail on mi blackberry.

HereAndThere

Good for you Robbie, NAOW TRY NOT TO MESS THIS ONE UP!!!! -shot-
Lucky bastard........

ChaosDazer

She must really love you then. :3
I wish you two a good future!
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

HMS7 needs someone to treat him decently I think he found the right one here.

Kirby

sonicmaddave

HMS7

Quote from: jeexx on January 26, 2010, 07:13:52 PM
Good for you Robbie, NAOW TRY NOT TO MESS THIS ONE UP!!!! -shot-
Lucky bastard........
not even on my mind
welll..... i am a lucky bastard lol
Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 26, 2010, 04:14:49 PM
My blackberry wont show me can u send it though pic mail on mi blackberry.
will do kami
Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 27, 2010, 01:01:08 AM
She's a keeper, Robbie.
i know she is
Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 27, 2010, 01:02:26 AM
Yes hang onto her bro
never letting kels go ever again :DDD

sonicmaddave

I can never see you let go of her bro im glad you have a girl you really like and have now it really makes me happy when you have a girlfriend that cares about you

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 27, 2010, 03:52:03 AM
I can never see you let go of her bro im glad you have a girl you really like and have now it really makes me happy when you have a girlfriend that cares about you
yeah me too i should have not go of her last month >.<