Main Menu

ummmm question

Started by HMS7, January 30, 2010, 08:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

IS IT GOOD THAT KELSIE IS LOOKING FOR A WEDDING DRESS AND BRIDEMAIDS DRESSES ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Kirby

O.o

Um.... Well.... She's getting prepared...?

darknight

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 08:33:56 AM
IS IT GOOD THAT KELSIE IS LOOKING FOR A WEDDING DRESS AND BRIDEMAIDS DRESSES ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!
dude it is okay all she wants is mabe you to marry here or mabe she is cheating on you? or helping a friend.......

HMS7

Quote from: darknight on January 30, 2010, 10:14:17 AM
dude it is okay all she wants is mabe you to marry here or mabe she is cheating on you? or helping a friend.......
read this and u tell me if she is cheating on me

^^Yes this right here is my boyfriend/lover/fiance/hubby/little blue smurf/my everything(: well as of January 19th 2010(the best day of my life) and honestly id do anything and everything for this boy.he is everthing i want and need and always will be.he is the light iv been searching for that i finally found in a sea of darkness.yeah we will probably have our ups and downs.but hey what couple doesnt :) but we will still always have each other.forever till the end.he is the sun in my morning sky and the stars in my night.i love him with every breathe i take and every beat of my heart.im sure there is a million stars in the sky(to many to really count) but i love him more than as many stars as there is in the sky.me and him have been together for a week and four days. and will be together a whole lot longer i hope(: & also imma marry this boy one day i promise you that (: and imma spend the rest of my life with him.id give up anything and everything for him.id change anything about me just to make him happy.i just wanna make sure hes happy.as long as there is a smile on that cute little face of his ill be happy(: he is the only one who can keep a smile on my face. he just makes me so happy.and im never letting him go again.not EVER!!! and also one more thing before i go.I LOVE YOU ROBERT LEE SIMPKINS THE 4TH FOREVER&ALWAYS -I Pinky Promise- ((: <33

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 08:33:56 AM
who's kelsie?

and i don't know if it's good or not .-.

HMS7

kelsie is my gf....not my gf anymore...my fiance...im gonna ask her to marry me i got a ring and everything

Kirby

Quote from: Maddie8D on January 30, 2010, 10:48:30 AM
who's kelsie?

and i don't know if it's good or not .-.

This.

Quote from: HMS7 on January 26, 2010, 03:21:17 PM
kelsie not my other failed gfs
read this
(took her two hrs to write it ^_^)

Hey baby,
I just wanted to write you a message beings u were sweet enough to write me one. So yeah,here goes.Baby I just wanna say is i love you with all my heart and soul. You are the sun in my morning sky and the stars in my night.You are the blood in my veins keeping me alive.I love you with every beat of my heart and every breathe i take.you are everything i need and want in life. your the missing piece to my puzzle that iv been looking for,for years.iv been traveling threw a darkness for years baby, and finally i think iv really found the light to help me through all this darkness.i think i finally found someone that can help me ignore my problems and see the better things in life.and see that everything in life aint all bad and depressing that there is greater things out there.baby i know this sounds all like mushy and lovey dovey and shit.but im sitting here telling the whole truth baby.your my everything and anything.every time i go to sleep i dream of you baby. and everytime im just sitting here doing something or doing nothing at all,i start daydreaming of u baby. your always in my thoughts baby. im with you forever till the end. noone can ever take your place in my heart baby,no one can EVER take me away from you. you have my heart forever.to do with as you please.you make me feel complete.when im talking to you i cant help but smile.when im thinking about u all i can do is smile.you complete me baby.like i said uv completed my life puzzle.i cant wait to marry you,robert.&& then whenever your ready,ill be ready.baby what im talking about is to have your child.and baby your not the only one who has gave up things. iv decided to give up on cutting because i have no reason to anymore,your my reason for living, your the reason i want to live now baby.because baby i have alot of stress and depression problems because of my parents and just life itself,but you make all the pain go away. you make me feel so happy baby.its not just a feeling i really am happy with you.iv never been this happy in my entire life baby.i use to think my heart wasnt beating because all i felt was depression and sadness, but baby once i met you, i felt my heart, it felt warm instead of cold like i thought.id do anything for you baby. i just want you to be happy.as long as your happy ill always be happy.i never want to lose you baby.and yes i know you promised me you will never leave and yes baby i do believe u. and i hope u believe this and all that im saying.baby ill never leave you,itll kill me if i ever do.thats why im never going to leave baby. i swear.baby ill give you anything you want,whatever your heart desires just name it baby.because like i said i just want to see you happy.baby i know im not the most perfect girlfriend in the world, hell im pretty unperfect if you ask me,but as long as i have u,everything will be fine.when i hear your voice i get butterflys and my heart starts going crazy and i just get so happy.your voice is so beautiful baby and i just love it when you sing to me,it makes me go crazy :D.you are the sweetest and cutest and most nicest guy iv ever met. and i never wanna lose u.i dont know how i got so lucky to have a guy like you or find a guy like you but i thank god i did :).i know this is alot to read but its worth writing baby because i want u to know how i really feel.i think god sent me an angel and it was you baby. i love you so much.i also have a poem i wrote for you one day when i was just sitting around thinking about you baby :].
there are a million stars in the sky
everyday i look up at them
i ask myself
how many stars really are in the sky?
i figure a million
or even a billion
but when i think about how much i love you
i ask myself how much do i love u?
i know that i love you more than as many stars as there is in the sky
i know its a short poem baby and kinda boring but i really do love u more than as many stars as there is in the sky.well im gonna stop writing because i cant think of nothing more to write and plus i keep singing songs i make up in my head and havent got a chance to write them down. i just wanted to let you know that i love you baby and this message should show u how much.well message back if you really want. talk to you later.see ya.
love always,
your wife & lover & best friend & evil angel

i cryed so much when i read it

HMS7

hey here is her ring if u guys want to see it

Mespritroth

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 10:54:54 AM

Is pretty ring. :D

I getz ma cookie now?
Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

Kirby

Whoa! That's a huge diamond! It musta cost you a fortune!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Can u plz tape da wed bro?!

Gamerdude

Thats a nice ring. :)

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

RainbowBeautyRocks

can u tape da wed? pppppplllllllzzzzzzz and send it to my email address?

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 30, 2010, 11:02:27 AM
Can u plz tape da wed bro?!
yes yes i will im sorry kelsie and i are talking on chatango

Post Merge: January 30, 2010, 05:14:03 PM

Quote from: Mespritroth on January 30, 2010, 10:58:26 AM
Is pretty ring. :D

I getz ma cookie now?
yesh
( :: )

darknight

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 10:40:55 AM
read this and u tell me if she is cheating on me

^^Yes this right here is my boyfriend/lover/fiance/hubby/little blue smurf/my everything(: well as of January 19th 2010(the best day of my life) and honestly id do anything and everything for this boy.he is everthing i want and need and always will be.he is the light iv been searching for that i finally found in a sea of darkness.yeah we will probably have our ups and downs.but hey what couple doesnt :) but we will still always have each other.forever till the end.he is the sun in my morning sky and the stars in my night.i love him with every breathe i take and every beat of my heart.im sure there is a million stars in the sky(to many to really count) but i love him more than as many stars as there is in the sky.me and him have been together for a week and four days. and will be together a whole lot longer i hope(: & also imma marry this boy one day i promise you that (: and imma spend the rest of my life with him.id give up anything and everything for him.id change anything about me just to make him happy.i just wanna make sure hes happy.as long as there is a smile on that cute little face of his ill be happy(: he is the only one who can keep a smile on my face. he just makes me so happy.and im never letting him go again.not EVER!!! and also one more thing before i go.I LOVE YOU ROBERT LEE SIMPKINS THE 4TH FOREVER&ALWAYS -I Pinky Promise- ((: <33
lol see called you robie lee.... so she loves you