Main Menu

ummmm question

Started by HMS7, January 30, 2010, 08:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 12:27:39 PM
EP calm down and relax ok me and kelsie will never leave each other at all ok she is perfect for me and im perfect for her today she told em that she has never been this happy in her life...and never thought a BOY(cuz she is..was bisexual) could ever make her this happy so we arent gonna break up not now not ever

I understand that. But marriage? Come on.

I love Jesus! Do you?

NiGHTS

Whoo congrats :3

urr i dont mean to throw a spanner in the works or anything but, dont you think your taking this a bit to fast?
I mean its great to see you love each other so much you want to marry each other, but the relationship itself is more important than the one day. I would say to let the relationship stand up to the test of time (i know itll pass it) first before making this big decision~

I mean in such a short time dont you think you are being just a bit too impulsive?
Its kinda like Romeo and Juliet here lol from very sad to very happy completely opposite extreme ends of the scale x3 but yea as the friar said "these violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die like fire and powder. Which as they kiss consume. The sweetist honey is loathsome in his own delicousness" *cant remember rest* but anyway I know you will stay together anyway so, why not wait?

EchidnaPower

Quote from: NiGHTS on January 30, 2010, 12:37:48 PM
Whoo congrats :3

urr i dont mean to throw a spanner in the works or anything but, dont you think your taking this a bit to fast?
I mean its great to see you love each other so much you want to marry each other, but the relationship itself is more important than the one day. I would say to let the relationship stand up to the test of time (i know itll pass it) first before making this big decision~

I mean in such a short time dont you think you are being just a bit too impulsive?
Its kinda like Romeo and Juliet here lol from very sad to very happy completely opposite extreme ends of the scale x3 but yea as the friar said "these violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die like fire and powder. Which as they kiss consume. The sweetist honey is loathsome in his own delicousness" *cant remember rest* but anyway I know you will stay together anyway so, why not wait?

That's basically what I'm trying to say, bro. I know you two love each other, but you're only 16. I'm sure you'll still feel the same way about each other in a few years.

I love Jesus! Do you?

NiGHTS

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 30, 2010, 12:40:23 PM
That's basically what I'm trying to say, bro. I know you two love each other, but you're only 16. I'm sure you'll still feel the same way about each other in a few years.

so we're actually in agreement for once?

woohoo~ xD

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 30, 2010, 12:28:22 PM
I understand that. But marriage? Come on.
EP relax!
i have to wait one year before it can even happen ok so i have though ahead on this matter
ok
SO JUST CHILL
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 12:46:29 PM
EP relax!
i have to wait one year before it can even happen ok so i have though ahead on this matter
ok
SO JUST CHILL

Fine. I won't get in your way. *walks away*

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 30, 2010, 12:51:31 PM
Fine. I won't get in your way. *walks away*
bro im sorry ok im just got this head ache from not taing my meds

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 12:53:27 PM
bro im sorry ok im just got this head ache from not taing my meds

Know what takes care of a headache? A nap. Or maybe a hot bath in "Epsom Salt"

And no worries man, I understand the stress you're under.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Its his choice. if he luvs some1 bad anough he'll choose dat and thank yall very much 4 being happy for them

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 30, 2010, 12:57:22 PM
Know what takes care of a headache? A nap. Or maybe a hot bath in "Epsom Salt"

And no worries man, I understand the stress you're under.
im not under anystress EP

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 30, 2010, 12:58:42 PM
Its his choice. if he luvs some1 bad anough he'll choose dat and thank yall very much 4 being happy for them
and yeah it is my choice...no...its mine and kelsie's choice

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 01:19:07 PM
im not under anystress EP

Well, whatever. apology accepted. k?

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on January 30, 2010, 10:50:16 AM
kelsie is my gf....not my gf anymore...my fiance...im gonna ask her to marry me i got a ring and everything
Well why would you be surprised she is looking at wedding dresses then...

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 01, 2010, 05:39:41 PM
Well why would you be surprised she is looking at wedding dresses then...
becuz when she first told me see was i was still rocovering from when her ex bf(the guy before me) hacked me X_X
yesh i have been hacked

Gilly

HMS has some SERIOUS issues... >_<