Main Menu

ummmm question

Started by HMS7, January 30, 2010, 08:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: John Gillis on February 02, 2010, 12:39:52 PM
HMS has some SERIOUS issues... >_<

But he's dealing with them well. That's all that matters. If he lets God lead his life, the issues he has left, won't feel all that bad. And I'm gonna do my best to help him every step of the way.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 02, 2010, 12:44:01 PM
But he's dealing with them well. That's all that matters. If he lets God lead his life, the issues he has left, won't feel all that bad. And I'm gonna do my best to help him every step of the way.
yay another person +1 karma!

Gilly

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 02, 2010, 12:44:01 PM

thats great but the fact is hes 16 and seriously thinks hes marrying this girl hes never even met who hes only known for like a month. I call that humerously crazy.

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 01, 2010, 09:44:01 PM
Hacked, how? :o
he hacked my myspace page and me and kelsie was in a chat on myspace and i was gonna ask the question and all of a sudden evan(his real name) put in "suck my balls you fucking whore im going to ram u so hard u die"
and for an hr kelsie didnt talk back and me and evan were fighting on a chat under my name
but becuz kelsie nows im a sweet and nice person and that i would never say stuff like that she knew it wasnt me saying that stuff
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gleech

Ok I know EP is going to spam me PMs saying, "LEAVE THAT TOPIC ALONE" but seriously I need to enter this.

I'm not trying to force you to stop, more like persuade. Let's get that down first, so there are no misunderstandings.

I'm with what EP and NiGHTS were saying, if you believe her to be the perfect one, your relationship will last when you're 21 or so...

It seems like a long time away but seriously you have to ask yourself these questions,

Are you ready to raise a kid?

Many people your age get into some SERIOUS trouble by having sex early, and finding out, "Oh snap, I have to abort my own SON/DAUGHTER because I was so stupid"

yeah I realize you don't HAVE to have sex once you're married, but that temptation is going to grow the longer you guys are married.

And 17 is REALLY young to be getting married. I say 17 because everyone doesnt grasp the idea that THEY'RE STILL ONLY GOING TO BE 17 NEXT YEAR!

I mean you're not even considered and ADULT yet!

Are you really ready to raise a family, honestly, truly do this? You're still a teenager, have some FUN in your life! Once you get married you'll be the head of the house. You'll have to work a hard job to make a decent living, buy a house, pay for food, electricity, internet, etc...

This isn't an easy choice. You can't just say, "I love them so I'm going to marry them now." that ain't an option...

And ok, maybe you aren't going to have to buy a house, but aren't your parents going to feel REALLY weird if you and your, 'wife' stayed with them in their house? Or would you go to her house? Personally it'd be awkward...

I know I'm 12, and I know you can say, "Oh you know nothing about love," but seriously, you're not looking at how this can effect everything in your life. This is a HUGE choice to make, and you're focusing on her, not the rest of the package.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HMS7

Quote from: Gleech on February 03, 2010, 07:43:18 AM
Ok I know EP is going to spam me PMs saying, "LEAVE THAT TOPIC ALONE" but seriously I need to enter this.

I'm not trying to force you to stop, more like persuade. Let's get that down first, so there are no misunderstandings.

I'm with what EP and NiGHTS were saying, if you believe her to be the perfect one, your relationship will last when you're 21 or so...

It seems like a long time away but seriously you have to ask yourself these questions,

Are you ready to raise a kid?

Many people your age get into some SERIOUS trouble by having sex early, and finding out, "Oh snap, I have to abort my own SON/DAUGHTER because I was so stupid"

yeah I realize you don't HAVE to have sex once you're married, but that temptation is going to grow the longer you guys are married.

And 17 is REALLY young to be getting married. I say 17 because everyone doesnt grasp the idea that THEY'RE STILL ONLY GOING TO BE 17 NEXT YEAR!

I mean you're not even considered and ADULT yet!

Are you really ready to raise a family, honestly, truly do this? You're still a teenager, have some FUN in your life! Once you get married you'll be the head of the house. You'll have to work a hard job to make a decent living, buy a house, pay for food, electricity, internet, etc...

This isn't an easy choice. You can't just say, "I love them so I'm going to marry them now." that ain't an option...

And ok, maybe you aren't going to have to buy a house, but aren't your parents going to feel REALLY weird if you and your, 'wife' stayed with them in their house? Or would you go to her house? Personally it'd be awkward...

I know I'm 12, and I know you can say, "Oh you know nothing about love," but seriously, you're not looking at how this can effect everything in your life. This is a HUGE choice to make, and you're focusing on her, not the rest of the package.
im glad u posted this gleech and let me anwser the question now
1.Are you ready to raise a kid?
yes i am i take care of my little bro and 3 other kids
2.Many people your age get into some SERIOUS trouble by having sex early, and finding out, "Oh snap, I have to abort my own SON/DAUGHTER because I was so stupid"
i will never make kelsie do that becuz i know what that does it takes the life of an unborn child and there is a slim chace it may kill kelsie so im not even gonna ask her to do that till we get married i have limits and im not gonna go over them
3.And 17 is REALLY young to be getting married. I say 17 because everyone doesnt grasp the idea that THEY'RE STILL ONLY GOING TO BE 17 NEXT YEAR!
i will almost 19 when it happens gleech i turn 18 next year and she will turn 17 so imma wait till she turns at least 18 or 19 before i marry her
4.I'm with what EP and NiGHTS were saying, if you believe her to be the perfect one, your relationship will last when you're 21 or so...
the relationship will last forever

epic edit
XDDDD i said i turn 8 next year rofl lmao lol

sonicmaddave

Raising kids is a whole lot different to actually taking care of your brother and other children. You have to give a baby constant care, nappy changes, feeding, attention and love. You also need a really good yet steady income for a baby for food and nappies. You'd ideally want your own place with your wife to make it easier. There's also the fact that babies grow rapidly and they will need change of clothes often. There's loads of costs and time needed to raise children. You can't raise children until both you and your girlfriend are not just ready, but are emotionally and physically feel ready.

If you feel depressed a lot and you raise a kid that will have an effect on the child. Bringing up children is a whole lot of hard work more than you realise.

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 03, 2010, 11:56:00 AM
Raising kids is a whole lot different to actually taking care of your brother and other children. You have to give a baby constant care, nappy changes, feeding, attention and love. You also need a really good yet steady income for a baby for food and nappies. You'd ideally want your own place with your wife to make it easier. There's also the fact that babies grow rapidly and they will need change of clothes often. There's loads of costs and time needed to raise children. You can't raise children until both you and your girlfriend are not just ready, but are emotionally and physically feel ready.

If you feel depressed a lot and you raise a kid that will have an effect on the child. Bringing up children is a whole lot of hard work more than you realise.
i know bro

Gleech

Ah sorry, forgot about the year change. Messes me up. But still... have you ever thought about what you'd do in college? My sister is DATING and is having a hard time in college. Marriage would be even harder.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HMS7

Quote from: Gleech on February 03, 2010, 01:17:45 PM
Ah sorry, forgot about the year change. Messes me up. But still... have you ever thought about what you'd do in college? My sister is DATING and is having a hard time in college. Marriage would be even harder.
it maybe a little hard becuz she never I MEAN NEVER wants to leave my side ever
and i never wanna leave hers....so that may be a problem X_X
but i'll find a way to work that out
oh and im getting the finishing touches on the band and everything i just need to take time with the lead singer and see how he sings teh song and play from there so i may have the money part already covered :DDDDD

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: HMS7 on February 03, 2010, 01:39:36 PM
it maybe a little hard becuz she never I MEAN NEVER wants to leave my side ever
and i never wanna leave hers....so that may be a problem X_X
but i'll find a way to work that out
oh and im getting the finishing touches on the band and everything i just need to take time with the lead singer and see how he sings teh song and play from there so i may have the money part already covered :DDDDD
if you have a band and if you come to texas can u play there bro?

HMS7

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on February 03, 2010, 03:43:14 PM
if you have a band and if you come to texas can u play there bro?
np sis
i was gonna upload a video of the band singing once we get the music done....just have to get the time with my cousin and to hear him sing i and i can go from there
just have to hear the song and i can play it so fucking awesome