MICROPENIS!!! Something For Draco and NiGHTS.

Started by shadowDOESrock, January 31, 2010, 08:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

CLICK ON LINKS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Micropenis is a medical term that describes an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean Human penis size.[1] The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum is without ambiguity such as hypospadias.

Of the abnormal conditions associated with micropenis, most are conditions of reduced prenatal androgen production or effect. Examples include abnormal testicular development (testicular dysgenesis, Klinefelter syndrome, Leydig cell hypoplasia), specific defects of testosterone or dihydrotestosterone synthesis (17,20-lyase deficiency, 5?-reductase deficiency), androgen insensitivity syndromes, inadequate pituitary stimulation (gonadotropin deficiency) or other forms of congenital hypogonadism. Micropenis can also occur as part of many genetic malformation syndromes not involving the sex chromosomes. It is sometimes a sign of congenital growth hormone deficiency or congenital hypopituitarism. Finally, several homeobox genes have been identified that affect penis and digit size without detectable hormone abnormalities.

Inspired by SMD.

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on January 31, 2010, 08:16:18 AM

Micropenis is a medical term that describes an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean Human penis size.[1] The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum is without ambiguity such as hypospadias.
Of the abnormal conditions associated with micropenis, most are conditions of reduced prenatal androgen production or effect. Examples include abnormal testicular development (testicular dysgenesis, Klinefelter syndrome, Leydig cell hypoplasia), specific defects of testosterone or dihydrotestosterone synthesis (17,20-lyase deficiency, 5?-reductase deficiency), androgen insensitivity syndromes, inadequate pituitary stimulation (gonadotropin deficiency) or other forms of congenital hypogonadism. Micropenis can also occur as part of many genetic malformation syndromes not involving the sex chromosomes. It is sometimes a sign of congenital growth hormone deficiency or congenital hypopituitarism. Finally, several homeobox genes have been identified that affect penis and digit size without detectable hormone abnormalities.

Are you sure the second pic with those moobs and lack of stuff between the legs thats a man? XD

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 31, 2010, 08:19:31 AM
Are you sure the second pic with those moobs and lack of stuff between the legs thats a man? XD

ROFL

NiGHTS

sonicmaddave

Quote from: NiGHTS on January 31, 2010, 09:17:43 AM
i feel bad for loling at those people xD
You and me both. I still think the third is a woman in disguise though. XD

Super Sonic Boom

Dracoslythe

What is this shit?
Thanks for posting those naked pictures of me that I sent you the other night for the forum to see.
I think I'm going to go cry and eat ice cream now.
;~;

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 31, 2010, 10:03:31 AM
What is this shit?
Thanks for posting those naked pictures of me that I sent you the other night for the forum to see.
I think I'm going to go cry and eat ice cream now.
;~;

wait..........WHAT?!

Sonic360

Ok Kyo now this is just wrong, in so many ways  :-\

Fiamonder

..im confuzzled now. Someone move this to the Mario downloads please kthxbai XD

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Dracoslythe

sonicmaddave

Super Sonic Boom

AHGHHHHHHHHHHH, *stabs eyes out*!

Are you happy now?!? You completely brought the forum into a new level of insanity.

Dracoslythe